Deuce Matchups Part III

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Mar 30, 2011.

?

Best offensive gameplan...

1. ShaunMason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Drifter

20.0%
  3. OMLawdog

60.0%
  4. JMustang

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. BBJ

20.0%
  6. someone else in the Deuce? if you choose this one, please post your thoughts...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

@bringbackjimmy​

here i am gonna pair different members of the deuce of various topics... and let people vote... all votes will be public, please be prepared to defend your stance...​

without further ado.....​
    Best Offensive Gameplan?​

Im not particularly talking about just executing, im talking about the sequence of plays they call, when they call them if they setup the plays up, do they stick to their game plan.....​

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I took BBJ in this one. Him and Lawdog are two that really keep me off balance. I've played BBJ 3-4 times now and I've only played OM once so I'm going to give the nod to BBJ here since he's consistently frustrated me. OM frustrated me too but I'm not sure if I could figure him out with more games against him or not.

3. JrRawlins

my vote goes to Drifter... hands down.. i have a pretty good feel for most of the people on this list... but Drifter is the person who leaves me completely guessing at times....

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I went with @OMlawdog ,but not just because he straight dominates me, but his gameplan is always geared toward his best players. For instance, if he has talented running backs, he'll gear his offense toward running the ball. He'll mix up his running game and confuse me all game. I'm always on my heels because if I guess that he's going to run it up the middle, he'll bounce it outside. If I guess that he's going outside, he slam it up the middle. His passing game varies as well. He doesn't seem to stick to one play, or one receiver. He'll go deep, short (that's what she said), and even throw in the screen pass. Overall, it's a solid gameplan. My 2nd vote would go to @Drifterbub

5. JrRawlins

if i can get Lawdog to throw the ball consistently against me and I not turn it over.. he is in for a long night... too bad that shit is much easier said than done..

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I'd have to say Lawdog. My games against JR and BBJ were typically lower scoring defensive affairs and I had a grip on their offense. JR struggles dealing with pressure and I have field days sacking the qb. BBJ and I both had offensive struggles where we grinded out points when we could get them.
    Havent played Drifter, and Shaun only once, but he has a good attack.

Lawdog is the only one I have struggled to contain. I can either stop/slow down his pass or run, but not both.

7. JrRawlins

I wont say i struggle dealing with pressure, my offensive line is terribly average, so anyone who has multiple studs along their d-line im currently gonna struggle with...... when defenders come free there isnt much I can do.... as my o-line progresses my offense will progress.... simply put...sometimes i take sacks in order to avoid forcing throws.... the only negative about switching teams and rebuilding them... i dont get to compete for titles each season..... two more seasons at this current growth rate, ill be ready......

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Your only issue is you hold the ball to long. Because of that you keep in a ton of blockers so it is easier to cover the 3 guys you send out.

9. JrRawlins

Lol, i never send out only 3 guys, my guys arent good even route runners to get open like that...... but i definitely hold the ball too long... if my 5 lineman and a sometime a HB cant do it... it cant be done...

10. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

That is probably true... all I can speak of is my 2 games against Georgia. If I go pure coverage, you usually pick the d apart. When I bring atleast 1 extra guy, my d had much better success.

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Lawdog's game plan is to have better people and crush your soul.

He is #winning.