Deuce Part Deuce

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by GoGators, Jan 21, 2011.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

This news isn't like Shaun's (which I'm hoping the best works out for you buddy) but I wanted to give you guys a heads up and the title seemed too cool to pass up.

As you all know, I'm an accountant and it's that time of year again. Granted this year it's felt like it's been that time of year all year. I'm back to working 12-14 hour days again so I'm likely not going to be able to knock games out every night for the next 8 weeks. So, if it's cool with you guys I'd like to go on autopilot and I'll do my best to get my games in, but if I'm the last one to play, feel free to advance. However, please make sure I'm not playing when you advance! I should be able to keep up with recruiting and I'll still be around on the boards hopefully during work. I'd also think I'll be able to get most of my games in so it shouldn't be a huge problem, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up before hand.

With this in mind though, I think I'm going to go with Miami because Virginia is too beaten down and since I'll likely end up with some sim losses I don't think I'll be able to build them up to a competitive level in time remaining in this dynasty.

So, I'm looking at this as Miami needs a UF guy to rebuild their program since they can't do it themselves.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor.......huge ass.

have a good couple of weeks gators!

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

Yes, no more bitchin for 8 weeks!

hahahha

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I always suspected you couldn't read. It clearly states i'll still be active on the boards. Haha.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

but your not playin in turns you can't bitch on the boards if you aren't playin the game tho!