Different Ideas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Different Ideas

O.K guys, I have been snooping around at other leagues and I would like to do different things in the off-season and during the season. I would like to get everyone to vote on coach of the year, I just sent a PM to Hellisman and see about putting up different stats throughout the years so we can build a (no pun intended) tradition in the league, like school records, win loss records, look back on your recruiting classes and say you passed on this 2 star WR and he turns out to be a stud and so forth. I am definitely going to need help with some things and I know I can count on a couple of guys around here to throw some ideas around. I can't do it by myself. If any of you guys are decent with computer stuff that would really be a big help. Guys I am serious when I say I want to make this league fun, like I said I can't do it on my own. Let me know what you guys think.

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Another suggestion i have that i posted in the cream of crop dynasty is to do the offseason in one night. Have the coaches meet online at around 10 or 11pm and lets try to run through the offseason. If not it could take a week and really derail a good dynasty.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

just tell me what u want me to do...list stats or anything, u dnt want me to write sumthin up to sound cool though im not good at that

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i can help write up cool things as you can see im ok at it