Difficulties people play

Discussion in 'Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Golf' started by Joseph Mitchell, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Joseph Mitchell

Joseph Mitchell Walk On

Hey I was just curious about people and the choice off difficulty they play on and why they choose it?

I played the demo a load and quickly skipped all the lower difficulties because driving it straight was way too easy. I ended up playing on simulation after a hour or two and have only played it since. Finishing under par is a lot more satisfying and the wind actually proves a challenge to compete with.

I think more people should give the harder difficulties (just do st andrews or a wide fairway course) a go, you can't lose anything by having a go and it does actually replicate golf at the fact if you mess up your swing you'll pay for the mistake.

2. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Playing simulation (full) and nothing else since the demo came out. Anything is just plain boring!

3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

anytime i get a new game, I start at the lowest level and build up as the seasons progress, if it seems too easy in the beginning then I go to the next level after the previous tournament is done. I do this on all sports games.