Difficulty move up?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, May 20, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Difficulty move up?

seems like all the cpu matchups are smashes. think we should move it up to advanced already? don't think expert is the right move...atleast until we see some submission victories. hasn't been 1 so far

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

tough to tell. i know fight was a total mismatch. i try some different fights on experienced and let you know.

3. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Guest

I've been fighting all my CPU matches on Advanced and so far so good. 12-8 offline, so it's not a sure win. I think expert might be too much at this point.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Anyone else have an opinion or should I assume it's ok with everyone to move up to Advanced ?

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I've really only fought against users and had my ass handed to me so I can't really say just yet.

6. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I'd personally like to keep it this way for a little longer just til i get the hang of it. But its no big deal either way.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ok we'll leave it this way for the duration of the tournaments. the regular league prob won't begin til like monday-tuesday so even if your fighters get eliminated, you can spar with guys on your fight team or vs the cpu on this level to get more used to the game.