Difficulty Poll

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Aug 19, 2009.

?

How do you guys feel about the CPU games?

Poll closed Aug 22, 2009.
  1. Need to be much harder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Need to be much easier

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Need to be a little harder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Need to be a little easier

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  5. Just right

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Difficulty Poll

Tell me what you think....

2. txshrns

txshrns Guest

My games need to be easier and everyone elses need to be harder.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

exactly.

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

you shouldn't be able to win every game. Rarely any one goes undefeated any more and that shouldn't include user vs user games. The only team in real life this year at a shot at going undefeated is UF. I'm not calling out anyone or anything but I think there's an issue when you have VaTech's RB averaging 300 yds/game in the ACC. Not exactly sim stats. Again though, not calling out Hokie, it's clearly within the rules, just it shouldn't be as easy to put up those numbers.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Tech has a very realistic shot at going undefeated this year.....You will see after the Bama game.

Oh and my RB is only averaging 176yds a game.....but I do agree the difficulty settings need to be tweaked.

6. GoGators

Tech's already down to their 3rd string running back as a starter this year. The kid reportedly showed up to camp overweight and out of shape. Unlikely they go undefeated with a true froshie as their ground game.

Unlikely anyone goes undefeated anymore. That's my point. If UF does it's because of a soft schedule and like 19 returning starters.

7. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

I thought there was a problem as soon as I saw VT's running back had almost 400 yds in one game on 31 carries!? Even against Ark. St., that should never happen. He should have pulled his first team offense(which I don't know if he did or not). I also have not played a game in this dynasty yet. I get the feeling looking at the ncaa stat leaders that it's not real balanced right now. I play in the OFFL Created Team league and we have much different sliders. You might want to try those. I like them except for all the kickoff returns that the computer gets due to them pancaking up to 6 of your defenders. This can be combated by turning run blocking down to 50. There is also supposedly a very nice slider set from OS being talked about on some of the OFFL forums.

Hokie should not be beating the opponent by an average score of 60 - 14.

8. GoGators

My point exactly. Again, nothing against Hokie, everything he's doing is within the rules of the dynasty. It's just obvious that the sliders are set way too weak with regards to the rushing game.

And also, no one has lost to the CPU yet. Except Tennessee I think and we are already 2/3 of the way through the season. This isn't right. From my own experience, I destroyed UT and LSU at Death Valley. I never even felt threatened by those teams and that shouldn't happen. LSU should of had a great chance to upset me especially at home.

I understand that everyone wants to win and getting beat by the CPU is frustrating and causes uproar but that's why it's an online sim dynasty. Everyone else has to play on the same settings to it's always fair. With the way it sits right now, Hokie and I are in no danger of losing to the CPU so all CPU games have become stat games in trying to win the heisman. Which isn't the way it should be.

Even Lilmaggie, do you think by this point in real life that Maryland will be 8-0 on the season and ranked #4 in the nation?

Losing to the CPU sucks but it will create a more realistic dynasty and will make winning all the more rewarding. Also, this is one reason that EA has done away with the undefeated teams in the game now. So that if you do lose a game or even two, you'll still have a shot at that BCS game.

Alright, I'm sure I've bored you guys enough hahaha.

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I agree with gogator make it harder so the cpu is actually a challenge, its not fun when every CPU game is a win

10. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I am not sure where you are getting these #'s but Evans season high is 256yds and only averaging 154yds a game......Maybe you are thinking of CJ Spiller, he is putting up big single game numbers.

I think your math may also be off on my average score. I tried to schedule as many user games as I can (5 to be exact, plus 1 possible ACC championship), because I agree with the whole cpu issue as well.

Just feel like I am being bashed....but I know its with good intentions.

11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

the best point in here is the fact that no ones lost to a CPU all season

12. txshrns

txshrns Guest

I've lost to the CPU, but I'm not any good either so that skews the stats.