1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Difficulty Setting

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by SimFBallCritic, Apr 8, 2012.

1. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

What's up fellas,

Did anyone else notice that we are playing on Pro difficulty? The last game I had with LSUTRUTH was on Pro, has it been on Pro for the whole season? I recall it being on All Pro before we started the season over.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

If it is, it is a mistake. Shaun created the file and I haven't really looked at the settings, I will when I advance.

3. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Yes the file has been on Pro for the past 2 weeks. Idk how it got on that difficulty. Should we decide as a whole? what is it supposed to be on fuzzyl0gic

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I must have accidentally changed it with the thumb stick, it's right under the advance option. I changed it back to all pro.

5. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

bump it to all madden :)

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

We play on All-Pro settings, because without the ability to adjust sliders, it is the most fair/realistic settings we can get, we have tried and test both All-Pro and All-Madden but found All-Pro to be the better of the two settings (y)

7. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

Damn and here I thought my offensive linemen where learning to block better.

• Like Like x 5
  8. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Yeah, I noticed it when LSUTRUTH and I played, both of us still played a fair game.