Difficulty/Slider Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jul 21, 2011.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

As of right now, the difficulty is on All-American and the sliders are on their default settings. I just had my first CPU game against WVU, and it almost felt too easy. I forced 5 turnovers (3 INTs, 2 FFs), and running/passing was relatively easy. Feel free to post your thoughts when you get your CPU games in, maybe it was just their scheme.

2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I think it is just WVU's scheme, I whipped them by about the same score on Heisman with USF, they run a boring, predictable offense

3. fuzzyl0gic

It looks like most of you are having close games, that is nice to see.

4. robmacdog

robmacdog Walk On

I'll wait to play another style of team before I comment too much. ECU was a bad match-up for me. They throw the ball non-stop and all over the place. Offensively I had no problem getting things going. I think User INT can come down to 30-35.

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Tone down this bullshit computer catching how the hell is tiny ass Travis Benjamin gonna fucking jump over not one but two of my defenders in double coverage on 3rd and 13 fucking bullshit I hate Miami and the computer in this game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Idk, I'm getting a ton of sacks. All coverage sacks. Not quite sure why. I got 10 sacks against tOSU and I NEVER brought more than 5, most of the time I wasn't blitzing at all. Wasn't like they werent taking off, either. Had a bunch of long runs with Bauseman and Miller. On the flip side, so many tipped balls at the L.O.S. I've thrown two picks with Crist on deflections, and probably had 6-8 balls batted down each game, one going for a pick.

Like these sliders thus far. These are my two biggest concerns, and I'm not even sure sliders can alleviate any of these issues.

7. fuzzyl0gic

Let it flow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

It's done lol was caught up in the moment

9. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Man the thing is though the ball is on there what 4 3rd and 13 tie game 20-20, I sent my men back and double covered Benjamin the players were in their position NONE OF THEM REACTED NOT A BAT DOWN OR SHIT I was so close to turning off my game right there.

10. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

This year I have learned the times you are 100% sure your CPU defender will react and pick it off is exactly when they WON'T. When they are completely out of position and beaten is when they will get superman reflexes react and intercept it lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

That is why I always user my secondary post throw

12. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Lol, god I suck at this game I stay losing to these random online ranked players it's sad

13. The Natural

Ditto.
    For the first time I actually feel confident in my game this year.

14. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

same here, I actually feel like I am doing stuff right on defense lol

15. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I just gotta grow some balls and throw the ball I have ZERO confidence in throwing the ball in this years game lol

16. robmacdog

robmacdog Walk On

I feel you, man. There are times when I had the same thing against ECU. They throw it deep but underthrown, I have 2 defenders under the ball (controlling one). I press the button to jump. CPU WR jumps while my guys put their hands up and don't get off the ground. Cost me 2 TDs.

17. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Yea man shit is ridiculous it seems like you actually have to time when you wanna jump these days or have taller secondary

18. The Natural

That's how it should be. I'd rather it take skill and timing rather than someone being successful with just spamming the jump button.

19. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

This happened to me three times in one game.....total BS.

20. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I was on the verge of breaking my xbox. Are we on Heisman or AA?

21. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Have you guys tried setting your pass d to conservative? Or using the strafe button to face the ball? That's what I usually do and I am having no problems with crazy catches.

22. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Yea thats what it was on and I even moved my defenders back because I knew he was going deep, it was just the computer who fucked me over. But yea I strafe

23. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

I can't stand it when my safety is right there for the damn pick and just doesn't come through. It's like his reaction is slow or something. Then I have guys who make a hell of a pick and I'm like "Wow, great range"

24. Masler

Masler Moderator

Wish we could adjust the sliders to somehow allow more protection when passing. Anyone notice you'll have someone WIDE open and you go to throw only to get creamed.

25. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Amen they release the ball so damn slow in this game