Difficulty

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by capp34, Jan 18, 2012.

1. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Can It be changed or are we stuck on all pro. If we can change I think we need another discussion about it.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm not concerned with CPU games as much as I am PvP games. We won't really be playing the CPU all that much - I'm guessing at most, 4 times a season but more than likely less.

What I am concerned with though is how user teams play on All-Madden. I have not experimented with it at all so I'd be interested in hearing everyone's thoughts.

3. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

All Pro is the way to go. Not opposed to All Madden but it is a slightly different experience. Plus with more teams joining the league; its less CPU games.

4. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

My reason is solely based on line play because I feel like I am forced to play A certain way on defense because other than blitzing its next to impossible to get any type of pressure. If I rush 4 I'm asking to get slaughtered in the passing game because my opponent will wait until his wr runs through the zone or if I'm in man wait until the wr out runs the coverage across the field. I haven't did any testing or anything but I thought I would bring it up for discussion.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

ya, on all madden the cpu plays defense for you

6. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

People get pressure will All-Pro difficulty... check out my sacks in pvp....

you can get more pressure on All-Madden because the gameplay is faster. some people have slower reaction time (mostly older gamers like myself in mid 30s)...

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I played a couple of those "Community" games online we had for TSO. It was on All-Madden setting. I honestly felt that I had an easier time moving the ball on All-Madden than All-Pro. The Oline seemed to block better resulting in a lot of rushing yards. It was a while back, but I remember coming away with those impressions

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    ALL MADDEN ..PLEASSE

9. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

I'd be for All-Madden as well...

10. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

That's gonna be problems for some dudes lol. I get pressure on All Pro so letting the Defense play for me as well on All Madden. Ok lol

11. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

You're going to see a lot more " Madden " moments and "WTF!!???!!!"

12. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    actually its not..We are on AM in HK and love it..

Id rather play All Madden that way we dont see ridiculousness versus cpu games

13. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I disagree, the game actually plays normal to me..there are more ridculous interceptions in All Pro

14. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

That's on the users. In Xlences League, we know NOT to run up the score or stats vs CPU. It's an unwritten SIMULATION rule.

15. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

How do you tag ppl?

16. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    LOL....You are talking to me like I don't know what sim football is. I think you should check around and read the threads..that would be why I want to go to all madden

17. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    put the @ sign in front of their name.. like AzureEffect

18. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Thanks, I wasn't saying you didn't know sim football but we know in XLenceofXQtion league that you don't run up the score to pad stats. It's unacceptable and known not to do. Keller should just enforce that, plus we may have 32 users before long

19. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm reigning in a lot of things.

20. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

Mos sim leagues I play in are on All-Pro.. all-pro is the best setting for sim football... All-madden makes the games arcadey... They do have NFL Blitz now

• Like Like x 1
  21. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

I think the reason you maybe not be getting qb presure is that your dlinemen are not real good pass rushers.

22. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Mid 30's. Your still a youngster.

• Like Like x 1
  23. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

24. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    i'm not in this league , but i just want to throw out another opinion. for pvp games all madden is the way to go imo. i really dont understand how people think all pro is more sim, personally. i cant tell you how many times i've seen a ball bounce off a defenders face mask on all pro when in all madden its a pick or a defender just stand there and let a hb run right by him. or whats even better is when a fb runs through a hole and lets a cpu defender run right by him.. the ai on all madden is much more realistic imo. in ncaa its one thing, its college football, you're going to see some dropped passes , missed tackles etc. if you're talking realistic though, this is the nfl. granted there is drops, but i've never seen an nfl player run a drag route and the ball hits him in the facemask and he keeps running like nothing happened. also, player attributes player a bigger role in all madden imo. all madden brings more of the player skill and not just the game equalizing attributes because its on a lower setting.

i'm not saying the cpu should play for you, but there is a large aspect of relying on the cpu to perform certain tasks. you cant play all 11 players on the field at one time.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  25. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    personal preference I suppose..

comparing All Madden to Blitz is something i have to LOL at tho..thats ridiculous