Digital Power Rankings

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jul 24, 2011.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Here is the first edition of the Digital Power Rankings. These will be updated quarterly. For those of you from Minnesota, that is every 4 weeks.

Let's begin.

1. [​IMG] Coach Ass 1ke has FSU up to #2 in the poles and a 3-0 record with wins over me and Jman. Neither are slouches. He gets to beat the hapless Clemson Tigers this week and then he gets a bit of a breather before his next real challenge. That defense can fucking fly.......
    2. [​IMG] Hokie Effect is off to a great start with a beat down of Penn St and a win over cpu Alabama. They don't play FSU in the regular season either. If they get past Clemson in a few weeks they'll be on a collision course with the Noles at seasons end.

3. [​IMG]Florida is an impressive 5-0 to start the season. That's the good news. The bad news is they haven't really played anyone of value yet. The travel to Death Valley in a few weeks to play a desperate LSU team....They have reached #9 in the polls with their 5 cpu wins though. Gotta win the games the put in front of you right????

4. [​IMG] Auburn is in the same boat as Florida. They are #3 in the country with a 3-0 record with 3 cpu wins. The SEC is vicious though and they'll get their shot to prove their worth soon enough. They are scraping by v. the cpu as well. They are my pick for pretender of the year so far. Come talk to me when the next rankings come out about Auburn. Also, un war hiding your xbox live status :)

5. [​IMG] Brave has been at Comic Con since the league started so this ranking is only based on Twists 2-0 record with Brave's team. They weigh in at #4 in the polls, but like Auburn wake me up when they do something of note. This is one of my favorite videos of all time. This is in response to Brave's trip to San Diego :)

6. [​IMG] Jman is also off to a great start. They are 2-1, ranked 12th and have a big win over UNC. They played FSU tough and that Spartan team is better than you would think. They very well could win the Big 10.

7. [​IMG]The #22 Tar Heels are 3-1 and looking good. They lost a tough one to MSU but won a big game v. LSU and a 3-1 start is really nice. The ACC is looking tough though. They better strap up that chin strap. The road is fixing to get bumpy.

8. [​IMG] Nebraska is #14 and 2-1. They beat Georgia pretty handily and Taylor Martinez is a bad man. The early season loss to Colorado might not make a huge difference in the end. They won their last game 63-10 so it looks like Beazus is getting back into form.

9. [​IMG] The win vs. Clemson was crucial. Getting drubbed by VT was bad, but Penn St. is young and they will be very good in a few years. VT is championship ready now so that's not a fair comparison.

10. [​IMG]The #17 Tigers are 2-2 but it's a solid 2-2. They lost a tough game vs. FSU when Jordan Jefferson couldn't get out of his own way, and lost a sim game to UNC. They throttled their 2 cpu opponents though and Zach Mettenberger has the offense humming. The game vs. Florida in a few weeks could make or break the Tigers season.

11. [​IMG]Georgia is ranked #18 but they should get credit for OSU's record as well :) Bad loss at home to Nebraska. They have alot to play for though as they are now getting into the heart of SEC play.

12. [​IMG]and bringing up the rear are Perry's Clemson Tigers. They are now 1-2, about to be 1-3 and their lone win at the quarter pole was vs. San Jose St.....and he was struggling in that game for a while as well...better get it together soon, it's not going to get easier. If I was Clemson Ellington would have about 150 carries already. Just saying.

See you all in 4 weeks. Discuss these rankings at your leisure!

• Like Like x 2
  2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

You made me laugh. Coach Ass... LMAO

But again, all this respect, I dont know where its coming from.

3. BDSDIGITAL

Isn't that what mc York used to call you? Something I've been meaning to ask you: is your avatar supposed to be an optical illusion? Every time I see it, I think it's darth vader for a quick second. Is it supposed to be that way ?

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

[​IMG]

Its a limited edition toy. His name is SGT. Robot, holding a bazooka in one hand and a peace dove in the other. Its made by a company who makes very limited and exclusive toys and clothing. The clothing company is called KidRobot.

5. BDSDIGITAL

We are now at the half way point in the season. Here are the seasons 2nd set of Digital Power Rankings.

1. [​IMG] #1 6-0

The Noles have made it to the half way point unscathed. They have Miami and Florida later in the year, but they will go into the Miami game 9-0 and #1 in the country.

2. [​IMG]#3 6-0

VT is the other undefeated user team at the half way point. They've been winning, and winning big. They even fell into a big hole against Clemson and showed alot of resilience coming back. They have Auburn and UNC coming into Blacksburg in the 2nd half of the season though. They have looked every bit the NC contender though so far this season, and they'll be the favorite in every game the rest of the way until the ACC title game.

3. [​IMG] #4 5-1

Nebraska might be in the best position of anyone though. Either VT or FSU is gonna lose. That's for sure. They need #2 OU to lose at some point, which looks less likely by the week. Having that Big 10 title game might be their best friend if they can get there. They got MSU really soon. Nebraska has a better team on paper, but Jman has played Beazus, there will be no secrets there and MSU can absolutely torpedo Nebraska's season. Although the Big Red are on a really nice winning streak and beating OSU was big.

4. [​IMG] #8 5-1

They are 7 points from being right in the mix. However, they fell short and are now probably out of reach for the NC. They beat the crap out of MSU and Penn St is really struggling. They look really good to get into the inaugural Big 10 title game. But a NC is out. A Rose Bowl bid though would be a huge win for the Buckeyes.

5. [​IMG] #6 7-1

Florida in theory could still be in the hunt for the big prize, but they are not out of the woods yet. They still have the Cocktail Party and a date with the Noles to finish out the year. However, splitting games with Auburn and LSU is pretty good and if they can split the other two user games there's no reason to think they won't finish 10-2 and in the SEC title game with either Auburn, LSU, or Alabama. That would be a helluva season for the NCAA rookie. Plays really tough D. Real tough.

6. [​IMG]#7 6-1

The SEC is the big boys league and 1 loss can really fuck you up. Ask Slick. Losing that game to Florida puts him in a do or die situation going to Death Valley this week. If they lose they are done unless LSU implodes down the stretch. If they win they have the inside track for a Florida / UGA showdown in Atlanta. The good news for them is they've started 6-1 and LSU is one of the easiest games they have left. Check out the rest of their schedule: @ LSU, @ V Tech, Georgia, and Alabama....fuck. If they make it to Atlanta it will be well earned.

7. [​IMG] #14 6-1

I believe the Dawgs are the lowest ranked 6-1 team in the country. They got pasted by Nebraska but their next 4 games are vs. OSU, Florida, and Auburn. If they come out of that stretch 8-2 with a win in the Cocktail Party go ahead and start buying tickets to the SEC title game, and possibly a BCS bid. They are getting no respect right now, but if they are worth the respect they'll earn it by the time the next rankings come out.

8. [​IMG] #13 4-2

Sparty can not only fuck up Nebraska's season with a win, but they can put themselves into the drivers seat for a rematch against Ohio State. Nebraska is also their last user game, so with a win they very well could finish 10-2, in the top #8~ in the poles, and that in itself would make Jman basically the coach of the year.................getting drubbed by the Buckeyes hurt though. That's a bad matchup for them.

9. [​IMG]UR 4-3

North Carolina is really struggling. They are 4-3 but still play Clemson and V Tech. The Clemson game is the big one. They will be heavy underdogs v. the Hokies. They need to worry about getting bowl eligible. I think they will, but it's not a given for sure.

10. [​IMG]#16 4-3

Letting Kentucky come into your house and punk you is inexcusable and really a firable offense in my mind. However the win vs. Florida made it better, and Florida beating Auburn made it twice as good. Their season boils down to 28 minutes this week in Death Valley when Auburn comes to town. A win gives them a 1 game lead in the loss column with the tie breaker. Pack a lunch Slick. Auburn is going to have to kill us to leave Baton Rouge a winner.

11. [​IMG]UR 3-4. I'm not gonna kick dirt on Perry. He's having a bad year. Maybe switching to a no huddle will help. They have GT and UNC left but the schedule is managable. He'll be bowl eligible. But he can't afford any let downs.

12. [​IMG] UR 3-3.

They are not having a good year either. I'm not gonna kick dirt on them either. All I'm gonna say is they need 3 more wins to get bowl eligible. They have Nebraska, Ohio State, and Wisconsin left......no room for error now.

In two weeks I'll have a special BCS breakdown edition of the Digital Power Rankings.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Good analysis but I gotta disagree with you on OSU. If OSU wins out and Nebraska wins out, OSU will beat NU on a neutral field and play in the National Title game. Wish me luck Brave.

And Perry needs to stop watching Dale Earnhardt Jr. and play some fucking NCAA 12.

• Like Like x 2
  7. BDSDIGITAL

them dudes love #3 tho....Dale still lives in the south.

8. BDSDIGITAL

Instead of doing power rankings this week Imma do a BCS Rankings breakdown.

[​IMG]

1. [​IMG] 9-0 / Chances of making NC game: 50%

The only real obstacle left is VT. I give them a 50% chance of winning that game.

2. [​IMG] 9-0 / Chances of making NC game: 50%

see above. Expcet they have FSU coming up in a few weeks at the ACC title game. They do have UNC in a few weeks, but they are struggling, and are having internet problems. Duke putting 34 on them is somewhat disturbing though.

3. [​IMG] 8-1 / Chances of making NC game: 30%

They have PSU, Michigan, and Iowa. I could totally see them losing one of those. Then if they make it through that they get a rematch with OSU. I think there's a great chance of them losing one of the four. I'll give them 30% though, only because VT or FSU is gonna lose, and they are in the cat bird seat right now.

4. [​IMG] 8-1 / Chances of making NC game: 28%

They have Oregon, Cal, and ND left. They are creaming the rest of the Pac 10 though. Good thing for yall that Slick dropped a loss on the earlier this year or the chances would be much higher. They'll get Zona or Utah in the Pac 10 title game, but if they win the next three they should handle that.

5. [​IMG] 9-1 / Chances of making NC game: %.01

Only because they still have to play FSU and LSU. Winning both of those is going to be very very difficult. Great season though for them!

6. [​IMG] 8-1 / Chances of making NC game: 30%

Still has PSU, Michigan, and Nebraska (probably). That's two user games and a mobile QB. The good news though is Florida is gonna lose again, Stanford very well could and then the game v. Nebraska could very well determine the other NC contestant. Same odds as Nebraska.

7. [​IMG] 7-1 / Chances of making NC game: 1%

They would really need the stars to align. And they still play Okie St. Good luck with all that.

8. [​IMG] 6-3 / Chances of making NC game: 0%

Get that weak shit out of here.

9. [​IMG] 7-1 / Chances of making NC game: 0%

Since they won't be in the top 10 by the beginning of next week. Sorry guys.

10. [​IMG] 7-3 / Chances of making NC game: 0%

No 3 loss team deserves anything, me included. Even if I run the table and win the SEC. Although in last years game Papa Perry had stuff like this happen to him. Yes I am still bitter, what about it?

Predictions:

FSU runs the table, beats VT and is one participant into the big game.

Vt falls out of contention with the loss. Nebraska won't beat OSU twice and Stanford will lose.

Ohio State on the other hand wins out, beats Nebraska and jumps to #2.

Florida State rick rolls OSU and wins the first T3 National Title.

• Like Like x 1
  9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah the VT/Duke fiasco was all my doing. I didn't have much time so had to super sim one side of the ball. I picked defense, which was apparently a bad move. The Blue Devils tore up the super sim Hokies' defense.

10. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Good stuff BDS. With the Oklahoma loss, it definately makes things more interesting to see who will get the #2 spot to face VT for the title....

11. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Noted....

12. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I am borrowing the game tape from the Miami game....

13. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Thats cool wit me lol... Borrow all you want from them, I still won...Lol