Dilemma

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by quietstrm, Aug 27, 2011.

1. quietstrm

quietstrm Walk On

I have a dilemma. I am moving and Comcast is jacking me up with elevated bills because I'm not new anymore. They are saying they will charge me a $70 transferring fee for the move on top of 142$/month. When I move I'm switching to Verizon ($93 plus free installation) to get a better new customer deal. The dilemma is they can't hook my cable and internet in until the Sept 22 so I'm screwed. Darn Verizon strike. I have a brother who lives about 30 with my parents with a PS3. I just don't know how much I can get over there and when the system will be available. I can play my game tomorrow afternoon. I just don't if I'm going to be able to stay. I love the league. I know am not the best and don't give any content but I do enjoy this league. I am going to think on this and see if I can make it work without access at my place. I'll let you guys know before I move Sunday morning. That is when my internet is shut down until Sept. 22.

2. quietstrm

quietstrm Walk On

Cimmy I have decided I am going to retire because of the moving situation. I will be in contact with you when I get my internet situated. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to play in this league. Good luck guys.

3. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

sumbitch...

• Like Like x 1