1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Dilemma

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by quietstrm, Aug 27, 2011.

1. quietstrm

quietstrm Walk On

I have a dilemma. I am moving and Comcast is jacking me up with elevated bills because I'm not new anymore. They are saying they will charge me a $70 transferring fee for the move on top of 142$/month. When I move I'm switching to Verizon ($93 plus free installation) to get a better new customer deal. The dilemma is they can't hook my cable and internet in until the Sept 22 so I'm screwed. Darn Verizon strike. I have a brother who lives about 30 with my parents with a PS3. I just don't know how much I can get over there and when the system will be available. I can play my game tomorrow afternoon. I just don't if I'm going to be able to stay. I love the league. I know am not the best and don't give any content but I do enjoy this league. I am going to think on this and see if I can make it work without access at my place. I'll let you guys know before I move Sunday morning. That is when my internet is shut down until Sept. 22.

2. quietstrm

quietstrm Walk On

Cimmy I have decided I am going to retire because of the moving situation. I will be in contact with you when I get my internet situated. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to play in this league. Good luck guys.

3. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

sumbitch...

• Like Like x 1