DIRT 3...

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by jms493, Jun 3, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I picked it up.....I am kind of addicted. The racing is tweaked a bit and something about it just feels better. The graphics look nicer and the sound effects are improved.

basically everything is better than Dirt 2. The game is hard though....I couldnt get 1st place on the first race till after I adjusted the race setup. I have the difficulty on 2 right now and will bump it up. There are 6 difficulties 1-6.

Anyway if you want a good racing game this is it.....the rally time trials are great and the tracks are beautiful. The damage model is even better then before also.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I have the game as well and agree, its a bunch of fun and some of the races are very hard.

3. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I tried it but drift n ghymkana just isnt my thing. I would also have like proper numbers in measurements for the tuning etc etc.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Went online last night, which was a blast, but I was level 1 and was constantly getting kicked and banned from lobbies before the race would even start. Very frustrating.

About 15 mins later finally some guys let me in. They were already plotting against me as if I had some vendetta to smash them. They said "yeah, put damage on full, he will never finish the race!" Well I beat them both in 2 races in a row.......I luled as one kid was not happy, but the older dude was ok. I was silent as I wasnt in the mood to talk.

They should have Level 1-10 lobbies.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I just wanna Gymkhana! LOL... Ken Block is a great drifter but he 'sucks' when it comes to racing. I don't think he's won a 'big' races yet.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The gymkhana is kind of fun. I dig it. its a nice change from racing point to point all the time.