Dirty Laundry aired

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Dirty Laundry aired

I just had a game with ChrisDSTan for a Division title played, BS from the beginning, this guy has mad lag but i tried to deal with that, then after im running an I form Chris is running his dime package for like 5 plays in a row, then he bitches at me because i hurried up on 4th in inches because he had a dime called,at his 38, fuck him and all his bullshit, im sick of battle true gamers to play a guy that relies on his lag, everyone knows he used to it. i was pissed he played on after i racked up penalties trying to talk to him but hes the man, ive got owners that have had enough of playing lag boy, just never thought cheese was in his game too.

ChrisDStan wanted this aired so he could show his replays of me calling a hurry up on his dime defense, which is bullshirt to begin with.

Chrisd did enlighten me on a rule that supposedly im supposed to let him whip me wayll im pist about this,fuck that.

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

ive sent messages to nate but chris wants this aired to every one, hes got highlights of me calling no huddle on his dime package off my I form on his 38, so post that highlight and i did call him a bitch for the record, so when he posts that im a dick, also he sent me a rule where if i quit then im not a true OMFLer or some shit, but i dont care im not wasting an hour to get fucked over.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.