1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Disconnect question - FG

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big-Bear-W, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Disconnect question - FG

So I was playing last night vs onaradio34 and I was kicking a field goal for a 7pt lead with a minute left and get the message:

"Connection to other user lost" or something like that. I have seen this once before when playing in OD. It booted me out of the game but let onaradio keep playing,,, so clearly it was my connection - but I very rarely ever have connection issues.

I mentioned this to my friend, because it sucked so bad when I had a chance at an upset. He said that he had heard about disconnects tied to kicking field goals. I cannot find anything like that in the forums and it seems very strange that it might in some way be connected... but I thought I would ask if anyone has heard of that?

In any event, onaradio went on to win vs the cpu. We plan to play on Saturday... which I appreciate very much. It was obviously my system that disconnected.