Disconnects

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by RynoAid, Sep 3, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ryno is it o.k. with you if I link to this at OS

3. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

K cool. 888888

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I practiced for about 15 mins before playing mo last night and we didn't have as much as 1 instance of lag, let alone no disco

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

Cant remember on my disconnects but could of been the issue.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah i usually practice before my games......I did before the 2nd GA Tech game but we manually discoed then we had a non disco game.

How on earth can the practice have anything to do with it..........but o well........easy fix!!! GOOD NEWS!!

8. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

gotta love EA man. i mean how on earth can practicing before a game result in the game deciding to quit a quarter or more into a game that was fine? unless they had some kind of time out so if you sat in practice AFK for like an hour it disconnected you automatically?

Hopefully this is it though. I have my doubts because I practiced before my game with Mo last year, had 3 disconnects, completely rebooted my rig and then had our quickest disconnect (didn't even finish the first drive of the game).

Bruce and I had one disco, but both rebooted and were fine.

Fosh and I both practiced before our game last season so that might be why it was fine.

Cole did you practice before our game last year? Because that was fine as well.

So new Tradition etiquette is now for both sides to log out to the Main Menu and then back into the dynasty before playing games? I'd say both folks should do it regardless of whether they practiced or not just to make sure.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I am shutting down