Discussion: Year 8 Advance Schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 27, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We need to get back to 'normal'. I really don't know what happened in Season 7 but we slowed down. We were still hitting the 48 hour advance schedule but it just felt slow. For Season 8 we need to go back to the 24 hour advance cycle. That 'extra' day should be for User v. User games only. Pretty much 24 hours after we advance will advance again. Once the User v. User game is complete User v. CPU games will be put on notice. Knocking games out early shouldn't be too hard, we've done it before. Knocking out 10 full seasons should be an easy goal to accomplish.

Thoughts?

2. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Weekends on a 24 hr schedule will be tough for me.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We could make some adjustments but majority of Season 8 should move as quick as possible. With good communication I'm pretty sure we'll be fine.

4. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Im gamed.. gonna get my content rolling this season

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Sounds good to me... I have a thought tooI think we should decide the user games on whose schedules match up well..Although we are all pretty flexible I think? for example One guy in pride told me the only time he could play was after 11:00 central time during the week...That made it tough for me because I aint staying up till 1 and going to work at 8.just a thought...

• Like Like x 1
  6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

True indeed. And I want to try to schedule user games in either the beginning of the season and the end of the season. That way their all happening at the same time and not spread out through the year causing any delays. I really wish EA implements flex scheduling next season to make that easier.

• Like Like x 1