distrktFIVE's application

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by distrktFIVE, Jul 11, 2010.

1. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

distrktFIVE's application

Name: Ryan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN- distrkt5
    Email: ryanpye@gmail.com
    AIM: pye34
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Evenings and all day Friday and Saturday
    Favorite Teams: St. Louis Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Georgia Tech (my college didn't have football)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Madden, NCAA, and MLB: The Show all with friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since RBI baseball and heavily played NCAA dynasties in college with my friends. We played year round until the next game came out. Often 10+ seasons.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I love playing but I don't care much about winning and losing. I just enjoy it. I love the recruiting/GMing aspect the most. I like simulation style. My friends cheesed a lot but I played sim and still won many titles.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am married and work in a church. I am used to being around an older crowd and enjoy it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yeah. Seams pretty common sense. Play like the game is intended.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a youth minister and a former college baseball player and love baseball. I am married to an amazing woman who was an award winning soccer player in college. Life is good.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Pretty active. I am not a daily advance guy but I'd love to be in a league that advances twice a week.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Just having fun playing some sports games with other sport video game fans.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'd talk to him about it. Give him a chance to explain what happened. I would let the commissioner know if I felt like it could be an on going issue.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have. I'd love to be in one of the leagues that has a fun community vibe. One that puts fun and sportsmanship ahead of wins and losses. I'd love to be in a NCAA league as well as a MLB: The Show league.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Ryan! You will find that the goal of TF, gameplay wise, is to play the game (sport) as it is intended in real life. What college did you play baseball at? I played baseball in college and we have a couple guys who do currently.

3. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

Both my wife (soccer) and I (baseball) played at a DII school named GCSU (Georgia College & State University). That's cool we have other college ball kids. Where did/does everyone else play?

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Awesome, I played college baseball at Northern Iowa (the team that beat Kansas in bball ;)). I know Knightnoles plays at Kentucky Wesleyan, I know there is more...