DIV PLAYOFF: Colts 38 Bills 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

DIV PLAYOFF: Colts 38 Bills 9

Good Win Colts.

I get pissed with this game. That's 2 games in a row where I'm playing really good against the Colts but I fumble 3 times just because Madden knows they are the "Colts". Maybe not, but it's just how I feel I guess. So I completely stopped running and got stupid and got blown out this time.
    I don't want to get started on Ginn's screen passes, it's ridiculous how good it works.

That's enough crying from me. Good win Mustang and Good Luck the rest of the way.

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Hey my man good game. I kinda wish it was like the game a couple weeks ago, that was a good one. I will agree just like last game I got some big forced fumbles especially in the red zone. Though I think one was legit with a clean hit from Witherspoon on Lynch in the backfield, the parrish fumbles weren't nescessarily called for. Ginn had some nice runs on the screen, I have a couple different looks with the screen in different formations. Although he got a couple big passes over the top as well.

Game started off close with the Bills scoring first going up 3-0. Bills hold Colts to 3 and out and throw a pick which was returned to the Bills 20 yd line. Manning to Ginn from 7 yds out after the pick. Bills move it down and score another FG. Hold Colts to 3 and out again. Lynch fumbles inside 20 which was picked up by the DE Dawson and returned to the 8. Screen to Ginn on 2nd down and gets into the endzone. From there the Colts never looked back and Manning to Ginn was dominant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Colts:
    Manning - 15/24 - 255 Yds - 5 TD - 0 INT
    Ginn - 9 rec - 212 Yds - 4 TD
    Clark - 3 Rec - 35 Yds - 1 TD

Bills:
    Edwards - 12/26 - 183 Yds - 1 INT
    Evans - 7 rec - 98 Yds
    Owens - 4 rec - 76 Yds

3. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

No complaints about your play here. I can't afford to play from behind with my team. The first fumble killed me and turned the whole game around.