Dividing PS3 and 360

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by MurkYa21, Jan 12, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Dividing PS3 and 360

Suggestion for 2011:

You guys have guys have dividers for everything...not sure what they're called.

Right now we have all of the ODs (except OFFL) grouped together.

Could we consider having the PS3 and 360 leagues each in their own sections that way we could close out, in my case, the PS3 leagues when I don't want them up.

Only reason I bring this up is from remembering a person say that "the site is too cluttered" and I know it would help me personally, and I know of others who agreed on the idea.

Just a suggestion.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    We originally thought about doing that but we had no idea that TPSL would explode so fast. There will be some stuff moving around, not sure if this will happen or not.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I agree with murk that it would make the site look more organized but I like it the way it is because I like to read posts from other leagues I am not in, including xbox ones. I have never even checked out OFFL. Not sure if it is because of the segregation or not.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Even the OFFL will likely be combined with the other leagues next year.

One thing you guys may not be considering is that as we expand to newer sports or add more leagues, having several dividers might look even worse.

IMO, as we grow, it will only get more and more clustered having separate groups for xbox and PS3 for each game (effectively doubling it all). Besides, there isn't any different in a PS3 and xbox online dynasty. It's all the same, same story lines, same players, same problems and concerns. We even have guys that are in both xbox and ps3 leagues. So it's not like they are different animals.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I hear ya drifter, I am one of those guys in xbox and ps3 leagues.