Division Rankings in OMFL (Hardest to Easiest)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Dec 28, 2009.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Division Rankings in OMFL (Hardest to Easiest)

So your looking around and trying to find a place where the major players call home. Where the ice trucks pull up to the team facilities dropping off pounds and pounds of ice due to teams beating each other up. The look no further than the divisional rankings below.

#1 - AFC South - They started off as the toughest division in the OMFL but when all 3 owners gave the division to the top team Colts after week 2 and started talking about what Wild Card spot they would have they had to drop.

#2 - NFC East - These teams live for the division games only. All the other games on the schedule are just tune ups for what they want to do to each other.

#3 - NFC South - It may not look like it now but this has to be a tough division to play in. Next Season this may be compared to the #1 NFC East.

#4 - AFC East
    - This is the Big game division where these teams end hot streaks and undefeated seasons. Yah know when you need that Lion killed and you have to call in a big game hunter to do it that’s the AFC East teams. Bills and Pats pretty much run house now but the Dolphins have a new owner who is good and the Jets are going to be solid next year.

#5 - AFC North - Steelers and Bengals are the primary tenants here both are solid owners having good seasons. The Browns and Ravens will turn it around but if not they will drop in the ranking.

#6 - AFC West - Chargers pay the rent, cook the meals, and put uniforms on the other teams back in this division. Raiders are solid and shall return next season strong but the Broncos and Chiefs needs to find consistent owners to turn those franchises around.

7# - NFC North - Vikings ran away with this division early but have not had the ownership changes like the NFC West. The teams in this division are good they just need to play better.

8# - NFC West - Seahawks are another team that ran away with the division early based on the different owners the other 3 teams had there was never any competition there for them.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

NFC South #2 toughest? Well, the Falcons and Saints and Panthers are solid. I agree that those three teams are very tough. The Bucs still have a lot to learn and a lot of rebuilding to do.

3. coachgaddy

Bucs are in there as they beat the Falcons.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

id trade places with any team in any division and id bet they would quit before the end of the season with the talented owners in the AFC south, hell ive beat EVERY TEAM in the AFC east and you have them ranked 4th. When the last place team in a division has beat every team in another and one team hasnt won a game or maybe just one, you need to drop them a little bit lower than 4th. I would argue that the south is number one but thats gonna have to wait till next season when the titans get some new corners and go undefeated.

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

after further investigation, the jets have won 2 games. IMO you have to look at the last place team to figure out what the toughest divsion is....
    Every division's last place team besides the AFC south is either 1-11 or 2-10 and then you go to the AFC south and the last place team(me) is 6-6? The NFC east is number one and the AFC south is number two hardest. Its possible that both wild card spots for each confercence will come out of those divisions, things must fall the right way and such and im sure the bills or pats think they deserve a wild card spot in the AFC(ive beat both of them BTW) but i would bet that an NFC east team and a AFC south team will play for the OMFLBOWL.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ok seriously gaddy this is making me laugh. Nobody is even CLOSE to the AFC South. Just for reference here is our out of division records.

Colts- 9-1
    Jags- 7-1
    Titans- 5-1
    Texans- 4-3

That's a combined 25-6 outside of our division!

Cmon man this aint even close bro!!!

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Man I LOVE this. Nothing like good old fashioned trash talking! This is the best!

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

This post pretty much kills this thread, lol.

*Warning Shot* The Seahawks won't walk through the division next year

9. coachgaddy

Ok Ok!!! AFC South is the real #1 followed by NFC East then NFC North. I put them at #3 due to my hatred for Ox who really brings down the value in the division anyway.

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

LOL. Ok glad you can see the error of your ways ;)

11. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I saw that coming and said it from day 1.

12. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

That is the best stat ever, good job stang.
    AFC south all the way

13. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

HA you cant resist the power of the dark side, let it consume you, let it grow with in.

14. Big D

Big D Walk On

HEY! That was my stat not stang. . .that's some good research I did there!

15. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Man, AFC South is fired UP. Gotta love it.

16. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

oh my bad, and btw you wouldnt be where you are in the wildcard race if it wasnt for Williamson scoring like 21 points against me on kickoff and punt returns.
    It still burns...

17. coachgaddy

I pray for the following schedule next year

Week 1 - vs Jets
    Week 2 - at Dallas
    Week 3 - at Vikings
    Week 4 - Vs Colts
    Week 5 - at Buffalo
    Week 6 - vs Rams
    Week 7 - vs Chargers
    Week 8 - at Dolphins
    Week 9 - bye
    Week 10 - vs Falcons
    Week 11 - at Giants
    Week 12 - at Jets
    Week 13 - vs Seahawks
    Week 15 - vs Buffalo
    Week 16 - at Steelers
    Week 17 - vs Dolphins

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Better pray you make it out of week 6 with a win. Because once my Rams grab you your going to need Baby Jesus to get away

19. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I think ox was thanking me for all the wins LOL

20. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Patriots play the Vikings, Packers, Lions, Bears, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincinnati, and Cleveland next season.

21. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

The NFC South is for real - any of us can match up with any AFC team and give you a run for your money.

22. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Whoa, there, Nate. Let's take the NFC South flag down a notch. Not ALL of us are that good.

23. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

ill scrim with any team with their playoff spot and my first round pick on the line....

24. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

First game you caught me off guard and the last game we played, i had you for three quarters then decided to start throwing it for some stupid reason. Once i can kick f---ing Nick Harper off my team im gonna be better, my first round pick is gonna be a CB, and i just hope i find that ERIC BERRY clone.

25. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Your way too hard on yourself man, I've scrimed you twice and you did good especially with the team you were using. Once you moved to the Bucs (which is another team that I would say is not exactly stacked) you beat me first game, almost beat Claven, then beat the Jets. I bet if you had a Colts, or a Patriots, or a Vikings, or a etc. you would be going to the playoffs easy.