1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Divisional: Panthers @ Niners

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by fuzzyl0gic, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

JSimms want to kick off at 7:30 est tonight?

2. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Sorry, Fuzzy but I can't commit to an exact time as of yet. I have a meeting that is starting at 4:00 PM CST - I could be home and ready by 5 PM CST, but could also be getting myself into a marathon meeting that could last until 8:00 PM CST. Stay on here (as I'm sure you will) and I'll let you know as soon as I'm available. Sorry for making you wait and not being able to provide a definite start time, but for the sake of moving the advance forward I will plan on playing tonight regardless of how late I need to stay up to do so...

JSimms

3. fuzzyl0gic

No problem, I am 'watching' this thread, so I get e-mails to my phone when you reply. I'm luckily pretty open this evening, so just let me know a time and I'll be there.

4. fuzzyl0gic

5. JSimms

Just an update - still running behind; might not be available until 8:30 PM CST. I'll keep you updated as things progress...

6. fuzzyl0gic

Let's shoot for 8:45 cst. In going to grab something to eat.

7. JSimms

Okay sounds good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.