Divisional Round Predictions

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Ace847, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Who do you think is going to advance to the conference championship round and why?

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Falcons and Redskins because no one thinks they will.

AFC who gives a fuk!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Seahawks: Well, I already saw the outcome of this one but to be fair, this would have been my pick since I picked them to get to the Superbowl. But good game Redskins.

Broncos: I just keep thinking about our matchup during the regular season and their 8 interceptions against us and I just think they have a solid defense and the ability to put up big points. It seems like all their games they are in the 40's to upper 60's in scoring so thats hard to compete against even if you made it to the Superbowl last season. Sorry Colts.....I know I went against you last season. No offense but just look at the Broncos new HC's game history. He just wins!

Vikings: They are going to be hard to stop in the NFC and I think its going to come down to a Redskins vs Vikings NFC Championship game. Sorry Hokie..... You are a good team but I don't know if you can stop a RB who just broke the Rushing yards record and scoring record in the same year. I was just looking at Peterson's stats the other day and it was freaking crazy! Peterson all the way!

Raiders: I know I bet against my bro whoozy11 last time and he surprised me but Kidofcrash23 is the best player I have played in TLY and I think this one is too steep even with the momentum..... I hope the Pats win but I think the Raiders will win. The Pats will need another perfect game to compete in this one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hokie Effect

Maybe check the boxscore of my regular season matchup vs the Vikings to see if I can stop AP :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

I agree about Kidofcrash23 being the best player, I've ran into on here. Although, recently I've started using deer antler spray. So, I'm ready.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I got my money on this new guy playing with RG3 !

7. Hokie Effect

Wow!!! Epic game vs the Vikes.....

8. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Vikings move on in the craziest game I've ever played! Matt Ryan completely collapsed in the 4th quarter, helping the Vikes come back from a 31-14 4th quarter deficit. I'm writing the game summary now; really wish I had video on this one...