Divisional Round Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Divisional Round Season 1

AFC
    Miami 14 @ Oakland 28
    Indianapolis 17 @ Baltimore 20

NFC
    Dallas @ Philadelphia
    Chicago 38 @ New Orleans 24

good stuff wish I had the time to night to post... enjoy the round.

2. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

oh neat. in the middle of my game, up 42-35, in fg range, and got 'your connection to the franchise server has been lost'. go back in and 'ea sports server are not available at this time'

:(

f'n bizarre game too. no defense whatsoever. cowboys had 4 td passes 50+ yards, and yea, I had safeties deep.

3. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

has...so after it takes 3 tries and 5 minutes to make that post - I go upstairs to see that the wife is apparently doing a massive upload of all her photos - bye bye internets....

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

I just pissed myself laughing.

***background real life story that has nothing to do with the playoffs or this league*****

I was playing Halo with a bunch of guys at my house (planned event of guys play video games), we had a four guy team playing another team on the internet. I've never had a hiccup with my internet and rarely get lag... which I think most of the time is on the server end.

Anyways we're playing and all of a sudden, dribble, dribble, dribble, instant lag. Everyone's bitching at me and my connection. Everyone actually stopped playing because of it, so I went into the office to see what's causing the lag.... As I open the door I see I've got everyone's girlfriend on both of my computers. One computer is downloading music, the other computer is streaming music videos.

When I see what's going on all I get from my beautiful future wife is "What? You said we could use the computer and it wouldn't mess you up." Grrrrrr.... Needless to say the rest of the night was spent listening to music and watching streaming videos. (n)

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Haha Nice

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Bears 38
    Saints 24

The bears get an amazing performance from the defense who had 4 sacks and FIVE interceptions, 4 by Danieal Manning alone who had a legendary performance with 4 picks and 2 TDs. Devin Hester also took a kick return back for a TD. Forte Ran for 105 Yds and 2 TDs and the bears did what they had to do with really no other offense to speak off. Lefevour was terrible all game and could not even complete a screen pass. The way the team played was very reminiscent to the last bears team that made a superbowl. GG Reese.

7. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

So we're just waiting on Babydemon's wife to finish uploading her photos.

so ahh... demon, what site is your wife on ;)

So much more fun to make that comment in person where the guy can justifibly hit you for saying that.

8. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Parrot, Gieger - Go ahead and schedule your NFC Championship game for this weekend... or later. The Deadline will be Wednesday 6pm est.

Hova, Babydemon - same thing, I know there's a chance Philly could lose, but if they do, it's not like Hova needs to schedule a game against Dallas.

9. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Didn't know we had any sort of conference realignment going on. :D

10. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Sh!t...

11. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

sorry - went on last night, went to play a user ncaa game first (bowl game no less - and was up 14-13. grrr.), and had the same disconnect during the game, so I didn't even try Madden. I'll try again tonight - if it discs again I guess just sim it...

I think I'm going to call up verizon and get my speed bumped up, might be my dsl is too slow.

12. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Do not appologize, you have till Saturday 8pm est to get your game in. I just like to have fun with jabs here and there.

And as far as simming if tonight doesn't work... that's your call. If you don't feel like wasting your time and trying again after tonight, that's up to you. Like I said you have till Saturday 8pm est to get your game in.