DIVISIONAL (S2) - Deadline is 9pm CST MON 1/21

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Jan 19, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Let's bang these out quick. If we can get them all in on Sunday, even better!

Congrats to Crunk_Ness who looks to have a shoo in to the NFC Championship game against the CPU unless MiaFLSurf can make their game on Sunday. Victor, give Scott until tomorrow night and if he hasn't responded then go ahead and play the CPU.

YungLew15 Lets see a new one of those spiffy playoffs charts :)

Go get 'me boys! Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  2. majesty95

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

I have no luck :(
    The times I could actually play the servers were down and when it had to be simmed I lose. Stupid

• Like Like x 4
  4. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Crumbler81, I can play sometime tomorrow night or Monday. What's good for you?

5. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

What you didn't get to play your game? thats kinda of lame.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

I was really looking forward for another rematch against you also... Our division games are always very close and exciting and I think you would of probably beat the Falcons if you guys would of got that game in. But we can't always win right? Always next year though

• Like Like x 1
  7. YungLew15

YungLew15 Walk On

Picture 6.png

• Like Like x 4
  8. majesty95

maniac13 your opponent bigtubb_ said he's in his way home if you can play...

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Well just had my ass handed to me...got a contract extension though....I seriously hope the 80M in salary cap penalties are gone this upcoming season...I have been handcuffed like crazy the last couple of seasons and this season was tough....44 players all year and 22 of those players rated 70 or below, 15 player 71-79 and 7 players 80 or above....and this is after they received upgrades ll year...now back to the rebuilding

• Like Like x 4
  10. majesty95

Hell of a job working with what you had. Should be interesting to see you as a major player in free agency.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Hopefully...we will see...I'm defiantly trying to plug much needed holes on defense

• Like Like x 2
  12. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

majesty95, when are you guys playing your game? the other 3 are done.

13. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Second year in a row that the Miami Dolphins make it to the AFC Championship game!!!

It was a tough game, the #1 and #2 defenses in the league played a hard fought game. The Dolphins pull it off with a 17-10 victory. Both qb's threw ints for touchdowns.

14. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]14 [​IMG]10

The Arizona Cardinals almost fall short to the Atlanta Falcons despite having to play the "cpu" but survive the battle behind a strong defensive performance forcing Matty "Ice" to throw 4 picks (2 of them went to W. Gay) and shutting them out in the 2nd half. At the half the Falcons were winning 10-0 behind a 30 yard Touchdown pass from M. Ryan to J. Jones and a M. Bryant field goal. After a quick 3 and out to start the 3rd quarter the Cardinals defense force Atlanta to punt. Then on first down Ryan Williams breaks the game wide open with a 78 yard touchdown run to cut the Falcons lead to only 3. R. Williams besides the long TD run was held to 25 yards on 14 carries. The rest of the game went scoreless until John Skelton hit 6 passes in a row to lead the Cardinals down the field with a 19 yard touchdown strike to LaRon Byrd with 1:58 left on the clock. After Tracy Porter picked off Matt Ryan at midfield with just over a minute left the Cardinals ran the clock out to advance to the NFC championship game for the first time since Kurt Warner led them to SB XLIII. If the Minnesota Vikings survive the Detroit Lions it will definitely promise to be a GREAT and interesting NFC Championship game with the former Cardinals legend Kurt Warner returning to the desert to face his former team!

division_playoff.png divisional_playoff_stats.png divisional_playoff_stats1.png

• Like Like x 3
  15. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

Titans Advance to AFC Championship Behind Chris Johnson

In a turnover filled game, the Titans managed to prevail 37-14 behind a monster performance from Chris Johnson who ran for 220 yards and two scores and also had a receiving touchdown. Other than CJ there wasn't much for either team to write home about. Both Joe Flacco and Jake Locker threw 3 INTs on the day, with Alterraun Verner picking off Flacco 3 times. Though in Flacco's defense a pass on third down was dropped in the endzone that could have changed the momentum of the game. The most amazing play in the game happened as time expired in the first half, Verner intercepted a Flacco pass in the endzone and ran it back 100 yards for a score to put the Titans up by 21.

Next week the Titans face one of the top ranked defenses in the Miami Dolphins for a trip to the Super Bowl. The Dolphins have been to the AFC championship before and look to move past it this year. It has all the makings of a classic AFC Championship game.

• Like Like x 3
  16. majesty95

MIN at DET DIV 2013.jpg
    DETROIT, Mich --- Playoff games between division rivals are always interesting. The two teams have already played each other twice and, in most cases, have split the two previous games. That generally leads to a close, chippy game. Sunday's rubber match between the Minnesota Vikings and Detroit Lions was neither close nor chippy.​
    Minnesota thoroughly man-handled their division rival, handing them their worst defeat of the season and, by most accounts, their worst loss of the Coach Woodsmall era. The loss was only the third of the year by the Lions, the second of which to the hated Vikings.​
    Detroit did not seem to play with much energy and appeared flat much of the game. Matthew Stafford, the league's MVP, did not play anywhere near his play from much of the season and had as much to do with the loss as anyone throwing two interceptions and accounting for zero touchdowns. The Lions defense, while they made some nice stops on third down at times, were out of position often and seemed to be a step behind the Minnesota receivers much of the game.​
    The Lions will head back to the board room and look to the offseason to see where they can improve while the Vikings will head to Arizona to face the Cardinals in the NFC Championship Game. That game will feature the return of Kurt Warner to Arizona where he led the Cardinals to a Super Bowl XLIII appearance against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Warner and the Cardinals came within two minutes of Arizona's first ever Super Bowl win. Warner will now try to lead the Vikings to their first Super Bowl in 37 years.​

• Like Like x 3