DJ's Predictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dj391, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

DJ's Predictions

This will be the place to go when you want to see an in depth prediction for User vs User games.. Since the season is pretty much over ill just be starting with the bcs championship...
    FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, LEAVE YOUR OWN ANALYSIS, POST YOUR REBUTAL, PREDICT, SHOOT THE SHITTER I DONT CARE lol

2. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Im taking hova on this one besides the fact that his USC team is stacked with mcknight or the carousel of backs, ive played against him millions of times and i knw even if the run isnt there early he'll stick with his gameplan which isnt just based on being able to do one thing dominantly.... People tend to forget Corp threw for 2702 yards 27 tds with just 14 picks (consider the ratio lol). And big play wr and heisman finalist Ronald johnson is also lost in the RB hype at SC. He caught 65 balls for 1383 yards and 15 TDS

I think the fact that penn state will be so focused on stopping the run it will open things up for Corp and the SC pass game. Plus the penn state offense really just doesnt look to have any type if big play players that SC has, beyond kevin newsome... Newsome is a high risk high reward type Qb throwing for 3004 yards 24 tds but also throwing 24 ints, he also ran for 689 yards and 11 tds fumbling 7 times on the year (hense the big play big reward label)...

The only way i see penn state even being able to keep up with this SC offense is there Defense, but at the same time SC has a pretty insane defense also and i just dont see the penn state offense being able to do too much..

All in all i think this will be a hard fought game by a well coached but overpowered PSU team but SC will pull this one out...

Final Score: USC- 42
    PSU- 28

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

I can't even predict my game because I'm not sure if I'm playing a user or not.

4. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Ya i woulda predicted yours but your more than likely playing cpu