DJ's Week 10 Predictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dj391, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

DJ's Week 10 Predictions

Week 10 sees all in conference match ups 3 in all but i can only predict 2...

#16 Oregon vs UCLA

Ucla is still looking to find some consistancy in their offensive attack as they dont rank top 50 in any statistical category. This may be the week where somethings come together for the offense as the ducks arent ranked within the top 70 in any defensive stat and are almost last in turnover difference. This game will come down to whoever can control the clock and limit their turnovers.

[​IMG]

UCLA PULLS OFF THE UPSET!!!!

Matchup Of The Week: #3 Ohio State vs #10 Penn State

The top scoring team in college football comes into this battle undefeated and well tested. Their run game and total offense both are top 15 and their turnover difference is in the positives ranking 54 in the nation. They take care of the ball very well. Penn State on the other hand seems to have problems holding on to the ball ranking 119 in the nation in turnover difference. But high flying pass offense led by senior Wr Devon Smith whose tops in the college world in both receiving yards (1158) and TDs (15). What this will come down to is if Penn State can limit their turnovers and if OSU can contain Devon Smith in the pass game. My prediction is.......

[​IMG]

Ohio St. comes away with this one due to the high number or Penn St. turnovers

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Man, I think thats some wishful thinking with picking UCLA but i'll certainly do my best!

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Very bold picks, you will be the king if you get both of these right

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

I can tell this OSU PSU matchup is going to be crazy. Either one team is going to blow out the other or it's going to be an old fashion shootout.

Two insane receivers ready to go at it.