Dj's week 10 predictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dj391, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Aug 13, 2009
    Dj's week 10 predictions

This week we have 2 big games one being #2 Va Tech vs #8 Miami and #3 Ohio State vs #13 Penn State. Both are BIG match ups conference wise and BCS Championship wise. And whats more important is if both Va Tech and Ohio State win it will hopefully set up a 2 vs 3 matchup to decide just who will face a likely undefeated USC team....

#3 Ohio State vs #13 Penn State

This is a huge match-up in the Big 10 whoever wins this one will more than likely be crowned the champs of the conference. Ohio State comes in boasting the most explosive offense in the nation ranking #1 in 3 of the 4 offensive categories (#18 in rush offense). Penn state comes in boasting a well balanced team overall ranking no less than 27 in no major offensive and defensive categories (#46 in turnover difference). While both teams have high flying pass offenses im guessing between the tackles will be where this game REALLY will be decided. The Bucks though missing 2 big keys on offense and defense respectfully have seemed to get along pretty well without both. Jordan Hall has filled in well for injured RB Carlos Hyde, he will be a deciding factor in this game I believe if the pass isnt there. Which it still should be with OSU boasting one of the fastest receiving corps in the nation. The ability of that pass game to be able to put that defensive corps on its heels will sure up lanes for Hall to run through, which is why I think he will have a big day.
    The Penn State defensive backs will have their hands full but there up to the task i believe. They are a very experienced group 4 seniors start with the 5th being a junior. Experience is key at this position and if they can shut down these receivers it could spell trouble for this OSU offense.

Overall though I think that the Ohio State offense mixed in with a stingy defense will do the job but this will be close and will be decided on a final drive..

Go Bucks!!!!
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feb 21, 2009