Dj's Week 3 Predictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dj391, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Dj's Week 3 Predictions

This week we only have 2 user vs user games

Texas Tech vs #17 Ohio State

This is a very interesting matchup as the buckeyes march in with the #5 scoring team in the NCAA #3 offense overall bosting top 10 in both pass and run offense. Led by Senior rb Jaamal Berry, Freshman phenom WR John James, and Junior(rs) WR James Jackson the OSU offense is as potent as any in the nation. But it doesnt end there to go along with it the also have a stingy defense led by Senior(rs) CB Travis Howard, Senior(rs) FS Ohrian Johnson, and Sophomore(rs) MLB John Holt this defense is just as crazy as the offense. I just dont believe Tech has the team to compete with the Buck. OSU wins but its closer than the experts think...

#22 Michigan vs #3 Oklahoma

This one is tough because the michigan offense looks pretty potent led by Senior QB Denard Robinson who had a shakey 1st game but he pulled it out in the end and showed real leadership in not getting to down on himself. But the oklahoma defense is also looking pretty potent led by Senior(rs) LE RJ Washington who has a knack for hitting the backs in the backfield. In the end i think Michigan will pull out the upset just barely because of the homefield advantage and a steller game by Robinson

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Masler's Prediction's:

#3 Oklahoma at #22 Michigan

Both teams come off a Bye Week. After an in-depth analysis of their rosters, it appears Michigan has the overall better offense while OU has them beat in the defense. And it does seem the Wolverines lack a bit on the defensive side ad they narrowly escaped an upset to lowly Eastern Michigan. OU handled Bowling Green with apparent ease. If Michigan's defense plays well this game could be a good one. But Michigan does have the home field advantage and if they can get the 100K+ in The Big House on their feet, OU could have a long day. Overall though, I see the Sooners coming out on top by 10. Final Score 31-21.

I cannot predict my own game as I do not want to tempt fate.