DJ's Week 4 Predictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dj391, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Aug 13, 2009
    DJ's Week 4 Predictions

Week 4 already? Lol we have some nice matchups this week. Since texas already asked Michigan the all important question "Whose Your Daddy??" I am not going to predict that one though it should be noted Texas was my pick lol...

#3 Miami vs #15 Oregon

The Hurricanes seem to have found their "swagger" on defense ranking #7 in the nation they are especially efficient when it comes to the pass game. But Oregon isnt exactly a pass team they establish the run game and wear you down ranking 10th in the nation led by Lamichael James. It will be very interesting to see what happens. If the run game gets shut down i just dont see Oregon being to effective against The U's DBs. Ultimately I see this being a close game as i do not think the run will be completely shut down but Miami pulls it out winning by 10 or more giving the ACC the season win in the Conference Showdown finishing a perfect 3-0...

#5 Penn St. At #9 Oklahoma

Oh how the mighty have fallen!!! Penn state has turned into nothing but a mediocre team when it comes down to stats, the same can be said for Oklahoma. Both teams combined have 1 top 20 stat (Penn St. #17 in pass defense). Penn St's rushing attack has been absent all season as they are ranked 104th in the nation? Whats goin on here? Both rank in the 100's when it comes to turnover difference? They cough it up more than AP!!! All that said i think Penn St. should and WILL get back to the basics and establish a fierce run game and pull out the Win.... I hope lol