Do I need to replay my game?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Dec 21, 2010.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

So I defeated Georgia Tech to the tune of 24-9 despite my starting qb being out pretty much all of the first half (his backup went 4-7 passing with two picks...haha). Ran the ball the whole game with Darren Evans and Ryan Williams basically. Anyways, after I finished the game and hit "exit", and as it transitions to the screen that everyone see's when logging into a dynasty, it just stays there (all I see is the "Help button" and VTech logo on the top right). After waiting for awhile with nothing happening, I restarted the PS3. Much to my chagrin, the results for the game was not kept. However, I am uploading my replays for the game at the moment. My EA Highlights page even has the score as me winning 24-9.

Long story short, do I really have to play this game or can I just get a sim win? Been pretty pressed for time recently, as I am moving next Tuesday and would rather not replay this game when I already have evidence that I finished it and won. Don't care about the stats from the sim, just notch me down for a win and hopefully none of my guys get injured. Let me know what's up.

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

If you look at my uploaded highlights, it states the final score being 24-9 as well.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Link me to the proof I dont see it anywhere

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

5. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I might need to add you as a friend on easportsworld.com ... what's your name on there?

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

sdid22

7. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Sent the request, should be all the info you need

8. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Pretty strange bug if you ask me. Happened to me in BfR when I was with Oregon. Of course I replayed my game and lost, but afterwards noticed that my results from the previous game was upheld and saved on the EA system.

Not going to fool me twice, EA!

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

i'm not having success finding this I dont have any requests in my player hub

10. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Don't know what to say, I'm looking at the screen right now and it says I have sent you a request to be added as a friend. Did you hit the "request" link on your player hub? It should be there

11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Friend Requests

There are no pending friend requests to display.

12. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

i just hit request and thats what I got above did you put in sdid22 that's weird can you copy and paste the page over or print the screen and upload it to photbucket and post it

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

ok i got it

14. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

go in and sim yourself a win, i cant do that

15. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

So do I start the game and just do a quick-sim until I win (and restarting it if I get the loss...and then repeat the cycle)?

Let me know and I'll get to it whenever I get home from work. Thanks man

16. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Any of you guys had this happen to you before? It's pretty strange

17. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

yea do that

18. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

yep, happend to me in my game vs onaradio i think, it froze on me at the end of the game while i was trying to save a highlight, a rare punt return i think, the only benifit was that it was a user game, and my opponent recorded the outcome to EA's crappy servers, i also had about 3 od games freeze up on the "uploading stats to season showdown server" those freezes pissed me the F%^& off!!!!!