Do Or Die : Week 2 Bash

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jan 16, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]
    Week 2 holds big time National Championship implications. All the programs in Bowlin' for Roses are looking to make statements in their conferences and the college football world. In BfR, we have a conference challenge where we pit the Big Ten users against the Pac Ten users. The winners get an extra scholarship for their entire conference. Last year, the Pac Ten(even though ND won't admit it) was dominated. Week 2 gives them a shot to redeem themselves. Also, week 2 features the first user conference game between 2 great coaches with teams looking to make a jump.​
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Coach bk_03 formerly known as bkhogfan51 joins the BfR crew once again. With Andrew Luck staying a Cardinal for his senior year, a lot of people are picking Stanford to do big things this year. With the addition of Kenjon Barner, the Cardinal look to be a bit much to handle. However, going to Camp Randall and winning isn't an easy task to complete. Coach G-Force-28 has the Badgers in the top 10 this year and ready to brawl. John Clay is gone but the Badgers reload with James White and Montee Ball. This one should be an old-fashioned slug fest.​
    CA's Prediction : Stanford 24 Wisconsin 28

[​IMG][​IMG]
    This looks to be, anything you can do, I can do better. Mike will look to feed nrg's defense with dosages of running backs while Oregon looks to do the same. Quite a few future NFL running backs in this one. After winning the Rose Bowl last season, Oregon is out for more but a loss last week doesn't help the cause. Iowa comes in fresh off a win over rival Iowa State. Can Mike lead his boys to victory in the "Autzen Zoo"?​
    CA's Prediction : Iowa 17 Oregon 7
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Two big-time programs face off in Week 2 of Bowlin' for Roses, Year 3. USC has had a great run so far with only 1 loss in 3 years. Domination, one could say. USC is currently #1 and they earned that last week by going in between the hedges and winning against the #16 Georgia Bulldogs. Ohio State comes into this season, refreshed of their memories with TP. Jordan Hall leads these Buckeyes into battle.​
    CA's Prediction : Ohio State 21 USC 28
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    EmmDotFrisk rejoins the BfR nation and is now the head coach of the Arizona State Sun Devils. After a big year in recruiting, Frisk is looking to hand out some dick stompings. That could very well happen in Corvallis. However, if the Unga Bunga brothers come to play who knows what could go down. Coach ND also rejoins us after a long hiatus but is glad to be back and battling. Will Frisk pound some Beaver? Or will Oregon State upset the Sun Devils?​
    CA's Predicition : Arizona State 31 Oregon State 21

2. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

I'm looking forward to the matchup hopefully tonight BK. Prolly got the same offensive gameplan since my qb coach is on both sidelines. lol

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Lol no no. I got the offensive line coach lol

4. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

USC's prediction for the Buckeyes

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    great work CA...Lets go Big Ten

6. controllerabuser

7. tuco418

who wins between Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago?

I'd take Clubber

8. controllerabuser

Drago killed a man..

9. tuco418

Only because dumbass Rocky didn't throw in the towel quickly enough

10. controllerabuser

True, what do you expect though?

[​IMG]

11. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    thats a philadelphian for ya :)

12. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Good work CA

13. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Man, 17-7 against Oregon? That may be the point total for the first quarter or first half in this one, but if the final is that low, I will be amazed. Great read CA.

14. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Dude WTF!?! 7 POINTS? SEVEN...POINTS?!? Granted Iowa has a ridiculous defense, but this is like spitting in my face CA! I scored 17 points alone vs Ohio State in the season finale! Granted both the TD's were pick-six, but still haha...I didn't even have LaMichael in that game!

And how many times did you have to sim my game until I lost to Kansas State?!?! How in the freakin world did they put up 53 points on me?!? I hate you with a passion.

Watch, now I'm going to get shut-out after Monday night lol

15. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

not to bad CA u r 2-1 with ur predicitions for week 2

16. controllerabuser

It was a prediction, settle down there buddy. Take away those 2 pick sixes and you would have had 3 points.

17. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

18. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Those pick-sixes only delayed the three punt-return TD's that i had in store for you

19. controllerabuser

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Only because there wasn't a love button.

21. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Oregon may have 2 good running backs but iowa has 3-4. Gotta give Iowa the edge in robotics matchup!