1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Do we have any 4-2-5 experts here?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by MurkYa21, Jul 30, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Do we have any 4-2-5 experts here?

I'm trying to learn some stuff out of the 4-2-5...Right now, I use the 3-3-5, but want to be just as effective with the 4-2-5 for the guys who like to run a little more.

If you could spare some time to help me out, hit me up in a PM or send me a msg on live. GT - MurkYa21

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

That desperate to beat me? :p

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

psh..

are you wanting to lab with me?

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Wish I could. At work until our game tonight...

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

In the last game you could dominate either one of those defenses with the run. Nothing the other team could do. I had more than 200 yards against that defense at LEAST the last five times I played against it, and that was with one guy as long as he stayed healthy.

I intend to do the same thing in NCAA 10. We'll see if it works.

I recommend taking something more proven like the 3-4 or 4-3, or even the multiple, and just playing fundamentally sound defense rather than using something gimmicky.