Do You Miss Us???

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by LtJustice, May 22, 2013.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I just wanted to take this opportunity to reach out to former owners, who stepped down voluntarily when we reduced the league into the current format. We are still 3 owners shy of our target of 16 total, so we have some room to bring a few guys back. This is not intended to pressure anyone, which is why I will not be tagging anyone specific in this post (I see you guys lurking ;)), but merely an attempt to let you know that you are still welcome.

We are just starting the first of our 2 offseasons (offseason, sim 2014 season, offseason), so this is a perfect time to jump back in if you so desire. Ideally we would like to add owners to one of the 3 divisions where there are currently only one owner (AFC North, AFC South, NFC South).

Again, this isn't an attempt to pressure anyone to come back and this will have no bearing on M25 eligibility. But if you stepped down voluntarily and are having 2nd thoughts, are ready to be a fully committed owner again, and want to jump on the chance to get in while you can still shape your team with the offseason(s), let us know. This is also a great opportunity to participate in the format we will be moving forward with in M25!

~Jim

• Like Like x 2
  2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I'm still looking to return, just as I was last month.

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

You have your choice of teams in the AFC North, AFC South, or NFC South excluding the Browns, Colts, and Falcons.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I think the Texans are the only 3-4 team available, so I'd like to try them if available. If not, the Bucs are my 2nd choice.

Thanks.

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Also, I'm currently on vacation and return on Sunday night. I can definitely keep up via the boards if there is anything I can do here, but I won't have access to a console until I return.

6. CHUNKNESS

Get in contact with Jim. You can discuss your return with him and he can send you a CCM invite to take a look at the rosters for a more informed decision.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Done. Thanks Doug.

• Like Like x 2
  8. CHUNKNESS

(y)

Avitar_Texans.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I forgot how to play this game. Is R1 the "throw" button like it's the shoot button for COD?

I might be a little ass-backwards.

10. CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 3
  11. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

thanks doug, Looking forward to getting back on the field after not playing in what feels like forever.

• Like Like x 3