Do you think madden will slow down our dynasty?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Aug 10, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Do you think madden will slow down our dynasty?

With madden set to drop in the next couple of days, do you think madden will cut into the our dynasty pace....?

i am sure it will to a degree but i am not sure how much.... i personally am not gettin madden at all, but i know alot of guys in the dynasty are waitin to pick it up.....

thoughts?

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I think not. If you are only doing 2 leagues I don't see any slow down. Madden will be a 32 user team league. Advancement in Madden will not be as fast as a 12 user team dynasty in NCAA.

3. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

I'm not getting Madden. Since I joined the Tradition, I have no use for Madden... I only play NCAA now.
    I will get NHL when it comes out though.... silly Canadians EH?? haha
    Anyone play it last year, the online team feature was pretty cool. Maybe enough guys around here will play NHL that we can start a Tradition team.

4. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Wont even pick it up, I get my fix from NCAA.

5. JrRawlins

i dont have a real desire to play madden, once online dynasties hit and i could recruit against other people.... i was hooked... I will get NBA2k10 and possibly NHL2k10 but besides that, i will play NCAA well into May again....

6. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Yea I'm thinking of picking up NBA2k10 instead of renting it. I used to love playing baskietball games but I stopped when NBA Live went & stop being a video game & turned into a pile of dog shit(remember when Live was the king of basketball video games??? Damn I'm old :(). My brother & peoples all play NBA2k so I might have to pick it up.

7. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I have always been a NHL2k guy, but last years game was disappointing. I will probaly end up getting it, but i will wait if FIFA is as good as promised. The three games that i will be playing will be the NCAA, Madden, and FIFA most likely.

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'll be picking up Madden for the first time in a few years.

As far as it slowing us down, it's possible. Of course slowing us down probably means we advance every other day instead of every day. :)

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'll be getting Madden and NHL '10. EA sports has got the hockey thing down. I rented both last year and NHL 2k9 blew ass. NHL '10 is going to be way better than 09. Plus with the online functionality, we might be supporting here at TF. Will have to wait and see what it brings.

I don't think the Madden league is going to hold us up, really. As long as everyone makes this league a priority, it will keep chugging along at a good pace.

10. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

im getting madden. but i really don't see it slowing us down at all.

especially the league on this site, 32 people is a lot. i'm pretty pumped to get madden though.

im not going to let it slow me down on this league though.

11. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Madden is going to be an interesting test case for the Tradition. 32 Users is insane. Every game is a User game. Think about that for a second. 16 USER games each week.

It is going to be quite the challenge. For someone like myself, it may not work out, because I can only play at night, and what happens if you 10 users that all play during the day, what are we to do?

Ryno was talking about 48 hour advances, which is a good idea in general, but Im not sure how it works.

More than anything it is going to be very interesting.

12. JrRawlins

It is highly unlikley you will be able to have 48 hour advances with 32 users... 32 different schedules.. that will be extremely diffcult to pull off..... i do wish you guys the best though.....

13. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I will definately be getting NHL again this year. I got that game last year and didnt play it for two months and then one day I said why not and played the crap out of it after that. It would be nice to get a team together hopefully some Canadians like you and Raz could give us some pointers on playing proper position.

14. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Yeah I joined a team last year and played with them for a few weeks... then I found this site and stopped playing NHL. Now I can't wait for NHL 10 to come out and play it again.

The "Team" feature was badass and I'm sure we will be able to get a bunch of us all playing together this year again.