Do you want crew in NBA 2k13?

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by CalebMackie, Jun 22, 2012.

1. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

Just wondering how many people on this site loved it in 2k11 and how many people are starving for a basketball game that allows you to compete with your buds online.

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Not a priority but it was fun in '11. They need to fix the server stability in OA first and foremost.

3. CalebMackie

Totally agree with you, I do think that they need stronger servers if they want to protect their franchise but I have to admit I really want to sink my teeth back into some OTP basketball. It's that reason why I may give live 2013 a try because if anyone knows how to do otp it has to be EA

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I want them to focus ALL of their time and efforts on the server connections.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    By server do you mean when you are playing someone online head-to-head?

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It can be against users or cpu. Also there are a lot of times when you just simply can't get into the Association.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Ahh

8. CalebMackie

I wonder if NBA live will be a better game do to the fact that they have the money to afford the servers and such, my biggest reason for not wanting to switch though is for the reason that I have become so accostomed to using 2k's controls for a basketball game I'm not sure if I would want to relearn a new set of controls.

9. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

I'd like to see crew in 2k13 if it works correctly. My friends and I never got it to function correctly one '11. We play private team-up matches from 2v2 to 4v4 on 2k12. Would be fun to make our own crew.

10. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Yes. If it worked great, it was so much fun. It just had so many bugs that killed it. Crew was far better than online team up games this year, and since they got those to work, crew should be no problem.

11. CalebMackie

I actually just rebought 2k11 just to play crew again, I find that playing as your own player online competing against others is extremely fun. I find it especially fun when I do it in basketball :3

12. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I hate to bash but 2k can do almost nothing right online, I thin crew was too hard to make stable or police for them, I would be surprised if it came back. I would be more surprised if it worked.

Probably one of the more frustrating games series in history for me in that regard , I can only imagine how much fun it would be if they kept hacks out and made the interface work right. Then I would love crew.

13. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Not to mention that there are multiple times that I had a CPU game in the OA just boot me out randomly and then sim the result. That was VERY frustrating.

14. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

JFace907 , Bulldog and myself had a great time with it in 2k11 when we could actually find a game. Not a priority for me in 13 but it is a feature that I do enjoy when it works right.

15. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

I loved it! If we had at least 5 people that could play i'd get 2K13 just for crew. I may be getting it anyway for 'my player' and if they can fix the online i'd definitely get it.

16. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

everything I read says NBA Live is going to be crap. They may have the server infrastructure, but outside of that it is supposedly a bad game.

17. Dylan111

Dylan111 Walk On

Oh heck yes, thats what i spent like 80 percent of my time on 2k11

18. sactown_13

sactown_13 Walk On

absolutely loved crew mode. Creating a player and taking him online to compete against was stupid fun. Pretty much the reason why i played 'my player', get my attributes up to compete against others. I hhave played very little of my player in 2k12 because i dont see much reward in it. Although i will say, crew was getting out of hand in the later stages of the games life with all the 7'5 teams. who wants to play against a team who has 5 seven foot chris pauls?