Doc River's kid

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by BDSDIGITAL, Aug 27, 2010.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, I'm a HUGE b-ball fan and already knew Doc had a nice son, never seen that video though... really don't care about him crossing up John Wall because EVERYBODY loses their ankles every once in awhile and John Wall's crossover was so lazy... really, really lazy... and slow... not the John Wall move I'm used to seeing.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

im more intrested in his sister i forget which college she plays volleyball for

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I saw his older brother Jeremiah play in the state championship when he was at Winter Park. He went to Georgetown and then transfered to Indiana and actually had a decent season there last year. It was ridiculous how much faster he was than everyone else on the court when he had the ball in his hands. Now his brother Austin is much better than Jeremiah was and was originally verbally commited to Florida before backing off and taking Duke visits. All signs are pointing to Duke.

I think their sister plays volleyball for Vanderbilt. It's either Doc Rivers' daughter or Urban Meyer's daughter, I can't remember.

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Pretty cool vid.

sigh- I wish I was a little bit taller...

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

You're not the only one Max.

[YOUTUBE]5CTNxrrWCDE&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

7. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

White kids can play 2

[YOUTUBE]VBKbk3h-UWE[/YOUTUBE]

8. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I think their sister plays volleyball for Vanderbilt. It's either Doc Rivers' daughter or Urban Meyer's daughter, I can't remember.[/QUOTE]

Austin's sister Callie plays volleyball for UF, one of the reasons why the Gators were so hopeful of landing him.

Urban Meyer's daughter plays for Georgia Tech.

I hope he goes to Florida, but Duke has all the momentum at this point.

9. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

I saw rivers play in a tournament at my school...his game is niiceee

10. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

why do you have to make us whites look so bad?

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

How does that video define a race? Or what are they doing that makes "whites" look so bad?

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

It was a joke, obviously. And the fact that the "music" in that video is a bunch of white kids using auto-tune over some sampling makes it look like white people have no musical ability

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I knew it was something deeper. Some thoughts are better left unspoken. Its kind of funny this is the second comment within the last couple of weeks that has been just plain ignorant but yet no one states "Hey, let's not take it there" or erases the comment.

Not trying to close this thread or anything but some folks have to be aware of what they say and not all people take things as jokes or will interpret your words as jokes online. I only see ignorance, no joking. How is this acceptable but the moment someone says "homie" or anything else urban it gets bashed? I'm not making assumptions or accusing anyone of anything but I suggest race be left out of open forum discussions.

Your probably just thinking I'm just too sensitive and that may be the case. Or I may be still a little upset the "wigger" comment posted a few weeks back, who knows? At the end of the day this a gaming community that is very relaxed because of its age group (or former age group). But constantly throwing subliminal jabs at something that could be seen from two angles must come to an end. Its getting frustrating watching one person downed for his "ebonic" filled message and some illiterate mofo spelling all types of words wrong getting slack. We'll never build as a community with these subliminal ignorant comments. I, for one, will not stand for it which will probably have me looking like the bad guy at the end of the day but I really don't care. I'm Ray aka JerzeyReign, I'm real on and off line. If you would like to have this conversation in a private setting please feel free to PM me, I have plenty of room in my inbox:)

~JeRz~

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Aaron Rodgers ftw!

15. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Urb's daughter plays for Georgia Tech