1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Does anyone else have this problem???

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by JOEDESIGNS, Feb 6, 2011.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

When I'm playing online against Non Tradition Football guys, I can stop 1st and 2nd down, but on a 3rd and 17, guys come out in a 4-5 wide set then drag across the middle with the slot WR. I've tried a 4-3 man, 4-3 zone, a cover 2, cover 3, a 2-4-5 and I CAN'T stop this. I see it every freaking game. Am I the only one having this problem?

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Nope. It's pretty well a problem.

Two things...

If your opponent doesn't throw to the outside, call a cover 2 man in 3-3-5 and cover the drag manually.

If it's a deep post, try cover 4.

Cover 3 seems like you get beat on that route. Also try cover 2 with deep zones.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Dime Cover 1. User control the MLB and hang out 10yds deep. If you mean the deep slant/post then just strafe that route with the MLB.

If they start hitting deep outs vs. your man coverage then go Dime Zone Man X.

• Like Like x 1
  4. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

It's pretty tough to stop the pass in general and it seems like it's way to give up 3rd and longs but I don't think that's specific to you.