Does anyone read the game summaries?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Aug 10, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Does anyone read the game summaries?

I like doing them I just wanted to make sure someone actually does look at them from time to time (same with other teams summaries). I put some effort in making video highlights and was just putting a feeler out there as to how many people are actually interested in seeing that considering it takes a little more time to do.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I like reading them from all the leagues to see how other users are doing.. Keep up the good work!

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I read them. I would prefer that you post the videos in the actual summary because for some reason I cant view the videos from the easportsworld player. The loading symbol just keeps spinning and spinning.

But yeah. I read all of them generally every morning when I come in to work. I actually read yours while eating a Egg, Bacon, and cheese biscuit. I also had an orange juice.

But post your videos like mine through youtube. Its better than having to click on a link and stuff.

Guys who post videos are cooler than guys that dont also.....lol

4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I read them all from this dynasty, i enjoy hearing your perspective on the game. i also am a fan of the little recruiting tidbits even though i have yet to do one of those. and i have been meaning to ask, how do i take videos and get them up here? excuse my moronness, i just have never done it before..

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm very glad to see people read them haha, it's cool. Yeah i'll make a thread in a second explaining how to do it step by step.

6. Iron Mickey

Hackgolfer is going to post a thread on how to post the videos. I know how to do it. But iam not good at explaining.

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

i was curious about that to... i dont wanna be writing some long description for me to read it lol and i read the walkthrough so i ll start posting clips of plays of the game.

8. Iron Mickey

Sweet....More videos from users. Thats what we need. Makes more intresting.

9. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I read them all.
    In truth I adjusted my detail and summary because i felt like i was the only one talking strategy / what i was trying to do and who i wanted to go to.

This caused me to stop posting as many stats as i had started doing in the now redefined DREAM dynasty. included posting stats for multiple individual players, the number of rushes or passes and how much the backups get in the games.

All this is not a secret and you can look at the game summary and season stats of your opponents in the game menus, which i usually did in 09, but i have been slacking in NCAA 10.
    It cost me in the Michigan game because i did not expect the type of offense he ran, or the defense for that matter.

But coaches have to do a little of their own homework. Coaches should check your opponents depth chart, who the 2nd and 3rd leading receivers are, does your backup rb score a lot of TDs, does your FB or TE get utilized, so i try not to do all the work for you guys in the summaries.

10. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I do read them, and to be honest i think its proper etiquette to respond back to their game recaps. Lately I haven't, but that way I think people feel more inclined to do recaps.

11. smace767

smace767 Walk On

^^^^^ +1

12. IAHAWKS757

IAHAWKS757 Banned

I enjoy reading through them.