Does the game freeze randomly for anyone else?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by shadowofanubis66, Nov 30, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Does the game freeze randomly for anyone else?

For some reason lately during CPU games the game freezses at different times. Sometimes it's just mid game, other times it's at the loading screen after the game. In saturdays heroes i'll have to sim a game i just spent over an hour playing and winning because it won't register. This is very frustrating... i dont think there's anything i can do about it but has anyone else experienced this?

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

only thing i can geuss is your disc is scratched or something....or there something wrong with your ps3 disc reader GASP

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Yeah either way would pretty much end it. My last disc worked fine until my brother used my ps3 for 30 minutes and somehow the disc inside got scratched (he said he heard a rumble). So i bought this used copy and now it's freezing on me.

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Freezing during loading back to dynasty HQ is usually a result of spending too much time after the game has concluded reviewing stats, watching highlights, and doing your writeup. It has happened to me many times early on, but I have changed the way I do things, so it is not a problem anymore. Be careful how long you take before exiting the game screen, as that could be causing some of your problems.

Mike