Dolphins Media Day Questions

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by _MG_, Feb 19, 2014.

1. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    WELCOME TO BEAUTIFUL SAN FRANCISCO, WHERE THE MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR HK BOWL MEDIA DAY.

LETS LISTEN IN LIVE....

[​IMG]

MEDIA: Ryan, what are your thoughts on multiple reports citing you will be immediately traded to the Atlanta Falcons after the big game?

RYAN TANNEHILL: I am just trying to focus on the game. We have a huge challenge in Tampa Bay, and if we come in thinking about anything besides the game, we will get dirt mopped. Whatever happens, happens but I will gladly fly first-class to Atlanta with my smokin' hot wife and a championship ring on my finger.

[​IMG]

MEDIA: Rahim, you signed an off-season contract with Miami last year. When people asked why you decided on Miami, you always told them you thought the defense could be elite. How does it feel to be part of an elite defense headed into a superbowl?

RAHIM MOORE: I signed with Miami because they offered the most money, lets get that straight first *laughs*. On the real, I knew we had a chance to do something special. We have a lot of veterans on this defense. Guys like Charles Tillman, DeAngelo Hall, Brent Grimes, Cameron Wake & Randy Starks. There is no reason we couldn't make a run. And here we are, 1 game from going down in history. It's crazy man, THESE LAST FEW PLAYOFF GAMES HAVE BEEN A BLUR. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW WE GOT HERE.

MEDIA: How do you avoid a performance like your Broncos had in the 2013 Superbowl against Seattle?

RAHIM MOORE: Well, we don't have Peyton Manning at Quarterback. So we might have a chance...

[​IMG]

MEDIA: Jonathan Martin, after everything you have been through, how thankful are you that the Miami Dolphins have kept you on their roster and let you continue your career as a sub-par backup tackle?

JONATHAN MARTIN: I am going to Oakland after this season, my brother-from-another-mother Richie Incognito has been recruiting me. That motherfucker, I will kill his whole family. HAHA just kidding. Miami doesn't know what they have riding the bench here for them, I should be out there playing. *Begins to cry and walks off*.

[​IMG]

MEDIA: Austin, why do you have a Colts Jersey on for Super Bowl XLIV? That was like, 8 years ago.

AUSTIN COLLIE: What year is it?

MEDIA: 2016.

AUSTIN COLLIE: Ahk Itssh Hehehe...whak..what?

MEDIA: ......

[​IMG]

MEDIA: Charles, you have had a long, hall-of-fame caliber career. Any predictions for the game Sunday?

CHARLES TILLMAN: WE WILL BEAT THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS in sportsmanship and integrity.

Good Luck tonight Rhight , see you on the grid iron
    Hard Knocks

• Like Like x 9
  2. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

My favorite lines

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Disappointed no pics of Tanneyhill's wife :(

4. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

+1