1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Dolphins need your help

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by DJDunn6, Jan 30, 2014.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I have lost 3 defensive starters and want to make a run now. I could use a 3-4 OLB the most right now with Dion Jordan down the others I have depth for. If anyone wants to deal an OLB for the 3-4 I will pay a high price, first rounder if needed let me know, thanks.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Dolphins need a WR badly. Was just without Wallace for 8 weeks and now tonight my #2 WR goes down for 8 weeks. Will pay top $ doesn't have to be a star #1 just someone I can count on to run routes and catch a pass when open. thanks

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Titans have Kendall Wright and/or Brandon Marshall on the block for this upcoming offseason. Trade deadline has come and gone though, free agency will be your best bet!

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Thanks and yea after I posted I realized I missed the deadline lol will talk this offseason.