Dolphins Salary Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stryder24, Sep 6, 2010.

1. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Way early on the resigning of guys, that's not due till the playoffs (Super Bowl)... but don't care.

Two things:

1) Anyone you resigned needs a 2 in their "year contract was signed"

2) Since there really is no contract extentions, and no signing guys early, then all the contracts start in season two, and signing bonuses count towards season two.

3) (Did not check this) Make sure everyone you resigned, this was their last year.

Seeing that you were completely early on the resigns, and may not know how everything is su[pose to work, you can "reset" your spreadsheet to the original way it was and worry about the resignings during the playoffs with everyone else.

3. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

So u get first chance to resign guys in offseason them? I will adjust the spreadsheet then. Whoops:) everybody was in their final year though

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Yes, during the playoffs I'll make a post that the deadline to resign everyone is before we advance to the Super Bowl, unless you are in the Super Bowl , in which case I ask that the Super Bowl guys take care of it after the game. Technically we are in Season 1, but since I don't feel like wasting days sitting around, we're considering the playoffs as the start of season 2 offseason.

If the Super Bowl has been played and the Super Bowl participants have done their resignings then anyone who has not done the signings is past due, and will incur a penalty (whether lose all your guys, -$5-$10 from your free cap space, loss of draft picks, or all three).

5. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

ok re-audited spreadsheet. :)please post it in the spreadsheet page