Done Until Feb 28th

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by DJ Rhude, Feb 19, 2009.

1. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Done Until Feb 28th

I'm not going to have internet in the new crib until next saturday, the 28th, so I'll need a sub to run OU in my absence. I reached out to Jr to see if he'd have time to do it, if that's okay. Let me know, thanks.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

So I would play against Jr. Rawlins rather than you? Personally would rather sim it.

I was telling Juggs I'd have a better chance against you than your team on Heisman (jokingly).. lol

But yeah would rather sim than play somebody not in the league, if those were the two choices. Obviously would rather play the damn game and not have a sim loss....

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

I just beat Jr in our dynasty, so you never know what you'll get with me.....ask jms

I just don't want the computer fucking up my team and my recruiting, surely you can understand that.....let him at least recruit for me, sim the games if need be

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah that's prob the best idea. let JR recruit, but sim all oklahoma games, user or cpu. fairness for all involved

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Put Jr on the team, but set it to AutoPilot so Helli can play the CPU Oklahoma.

6. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

So wait, everyone's going to get a chance to beat up on my team????

Wouldn't a sim be fairer??

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

being out or on vacation is just part of life, others will not be punished for it however... they still should have the opportunity to play the game with their team.

it's just part of being in an online league.. sometimes you have let the CPU take control if your going to be out.

8. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Okay, I'll change my recruiting settings when I get home and auto-pilot me until I get back

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

think JR can do your recruiting man, just not play the games

10. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Tis cool, I'll just roll the dice with cpu...won't make a difference, this season OU's toast

I'll take back what's mine next season (IE: Big 12 crown)

We in what, week 3? I'm guessing by the 28th we should be in about week 9 or 10...maybe I'll be back in time to wreck a few dreams

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

11 days? 6 weeks? not likely bro. more like week 7, 8 at the latest im thinking. hell, might have enough time for a run at the big 12 still

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

My question to you is......what the hell takes so long to get internet in the place???

When I bought my townhouse they tried to give me some shit about 2 weeks wait......I said if I don't have it in by the Weekend (it was Wed). I am not signing up....the operator says.....hows Friday afternoon.....DONE!

13. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yup i had the cable guys there the day i closed on the house.... first thing i unpacked was the 'puter, the LCD and the XBOX.... sorry honey.

14. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Saturday was the earliest day they had open and the only day I was going to be home....they offered me Tuesday, the 24th but I have to work and I ain't taking off a whole day just to wait for the cable guy to show up in a 10-3 window

That tactic works well when you have a competitor...where I'm moving they are the only service....and I don't want Direct TV

15. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

lol fool they dont know you dont want DirectTv... and not only would i take off for my cable/internet guy to show up... i am giving him hell if he aint there in the window they notify me of because i took off for him to hook my shit up...... but i am a jerk so i digress..

16. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Yeah I know they don't know that I didn't want DTV, lol but I saw no reason to haggle.....if they didn't have this saturday open, I was prepared to wait until the next weekend

17. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Good Luck with the move Rhude! Moving Sucks!

18. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I love Directv, been nothing but good to me.