Don't give up.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by charter04, Oct 4, 2010.

1. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Don't give up.

I know with the real football season in full swing and people getting busy this league hasn't had as much activity. Please don't give up. I have loved this league. It has had good competition and I like the way the schedules are set up to play a lot of user games. This is also my only one to get to use the Hogs. I am also in a premiere league, but I have USC. It is harder to get exited. We are in year two and it is just getting good. I just ask everyone to stick it out.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[YOUTUBE]barLaHrtvoM[/YOUTUBE]

3. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Charter you and other are very good and dedicated to this league. As long as you guys are around the league is not going to die. I'm going to set sometime aside to go thru everything and get stuff back in order.

4. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

I am guilty of not getting on the message boards but always play my games and recruit whenever I need too... I promise ill keep a reminder to get on and post a little more. With school starting everytime I get on the internet its a burden checking my portal, and e mail it only brings work and bad news so by the time I get to this im burnt out...

But i love this league and cam newton of course... we will keep it rolling