Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Clearly the bullshit is not fixed and we are about to be in con champ week, and If I'm not mistaken we got transfer failed issues last year in con champ week. I'm about ready to just say F*ck it and sit idle until this is really fixed. Thoughts?

2. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Oy, that is rough for sure. If we are serious about that, I am serious about trading in for NHL 12 to be honest. I may go full into FIFA and Madden. This league is the only reason I play NCAA right now since the offline enjoyment just isnt there.

3. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Maybe that is a bit harsh, but I am just as stumped as everyone. I don't want to quit, but what is everyone's drop dead. I mean, 3 weeks from FIFA, the TMFL starting this week, just feeling like NCAA going away for a period of time for some of us could just kill this league.

4. Hova

We would defiantly all start playing again and enjoy it IF they fix it. I don't see the point of going through another botched bowl season, it has to be fixed or no one is going to enjoy it.

Me and OSU just got D/Cd twice now smh

5. Hova

Florida also got the transfer failed THIS WEEK as well

6. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

i am at a loss for words. Just a complete loss for words.

7. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

This is a tough call. I think if we sit idle there is a chance many will become uninterested and throw in the towel. If we continue, people will probably again be upset with any sim result that is forced on them. I guess the biggest question is how much longer is it going to take EA to get it fixed? If EA could give some kind of timeline that would help the decision. The longer it takes the more likely people quit in my opinion. I will support any decision you make. This is my only NCAA league so I will stay. I am about to start Mustang's Madden league so that will keep me busy if you decide to wait for a fix.

8. Hova

my playbook also does not work now, I resave it and it still wont let me use it so now I have a playbook with the right formations but a bunch of plays I never had before and missing others

9. Hova

I don't think guys would quit unless there actually going to trade the game in.. but if we truck on you know things are going to get simmed and thats fine I guess but Im not wasting my time and effort with all the record keeping and things I wanted to do if its all for nothing. I wish we could get some concrete answer

10. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Yes, my playbook against UCLA was F'd and it almost cost me. Just didnt have the plays i wanted.

This really makes me sad more than anything.

11. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Can we recreate CPB's or are they screwed also?

12. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Here is my timeline.

This week: TMFL Begins
    2 Weeks: FIFA 12 Drops
    8 Weeks: Modern Warfare 3

I have options beyond NCAA and to just sit on this game seems like it would be a waste.

I am willing to hold out until November 1, if it isn't fixed by then, I am trading this in towards MW3

13. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I resaved mine and it wasn't what I had been using. Just terrible. I would assume you could recreate whatever you wanted.

14. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I feel as if there are no good options at this point. If we continue the sims will determine more results than we like and if we stop who knows when this will be fixed. EA supposedly fixed everything this week and we are worse off than before. I have had several disconnects during games on top of the transfer fails. Right now this is just not fun.

15. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

It took almost 2 months for this patch to come out.

Who knows when the next one is coming... actually, who knows if the next one will actually work.

16. Hova

The whole site is in the same boat, just piles of glitches

17. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    i think we have already answered the question......

18. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah we are in the same boat in T3. We are approaching bowl week in season 2 and everyone is very frustrated with the game. We lost one member already.

I don't think there is a good solution. If we wait on a fix people will lose interest and their is no guarantee the fix will even work. If we continue playing the game, people will lose games to sims and still be frustrated.

19. Hova

so we sit and pray, lets just get through the weekand without advancing and see if we hear anything by monday

20. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    i say pray "Dear God, please stop trying to bring world peace and fix NCAA 12 for us. Amen" sorry for being cynical.

Does madden have these issues does anyone know?

21. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Shit is fucked. Let's wait and see what happens. Last season sucked the way it had to go down and I don't think it should happen to anyone else if we can avoid it.

22. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I am seriously considering get TSO NHL going hardcore.

23. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Who did we lose already?

24. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I was referring to T3, sorry for the confusion.

25. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I couldn't agree more with this. Its a shame.