Don't Let Me Forget!! STICKY!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lee.Flex, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Don't Let Me Forget!! STICKY!!!

The next open spot in this Dynasty goes to Cimmy. He asked me a while back for the next available slot, and I totally forgot.

Cimmy... you have my word man... you will get the next open spot. Even got a sticky post just for you.

2. BG

BG On The Rize!

Cimmy said in Orange Rush Dyn that he doesn't have the time to run a dynasty, but he has time to join another one??? Not trying to be an a**, but how can you manage that? The reason I responded to these thread is because I enjoy TF. For everyone I have played, they can honestly say I play the game as close to realistic as possible. I am a competitor and I love to win. However, I am also a realist. I know you can't win them all. I have never called anyone out and I try to say what I am thinking. My comments are never harsh or rude. I just want to continue to enjoy this friendly game atmosphere and do it positively!!!

:confused:

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

it takes alot more time to run a OD rather than just be a member of 1

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You don't have to just show up...play your game for 45 mins...recruit for 10...make a quick 5 minute post...you put content onto the boards to make it interesting, you find new members for those who drop or the punks that get the boot, you wait for the last couple to play so you can advance it and keep your users happy, so they dont sign on and see a OD ready to go but nobody is one to advance it, plus the game, recruiting, and posting.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

this is calling someone out, the positive response would have been.

I HOPE U GET IN DUDE!!

its really no ones buisness y he dropped OR

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

At what point in time have I said that what commish do is not a lot of work. Did you read the entire blog. Like I said before, NO ONE had said anything in the Dynasty for at least 3 days and I was just wondering what the deal was. I wasn't rushing anyone; just making a comment. For you to catch feelings about a simple response and take it personal; thats something you have to deal with. You can't be a commish and take things personally; especially if it wasn' directed towards you!!!

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Im not...you're entertaining me....thievary has posted a lot in OR. You're post on things not being posted in "3 days" is irrelavant, I was already trying to figure out if I could keep it going to its full potential or not way before you posted that.

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

this would be the perfect example of questioning the time restraints of a commish to stepping down to a member...but who cares

9. BG

BG On The Rize!

So now your telling me what I am suppose to say!!! It had nothing to do with you. It was between me and the commish of OR. Please don't do that. I have never once been rude or disrepsecful and for you to do that is off key!!!

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

But apart from the nonsense....

Lee, thank you for putting me on the forefront. I really appreciate it man and I will appologize and take responsibility for this mess in your forum that has nothing to do with Bowl Busters or you.

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ME TOO ..ill go stand in the corner now...:(

12. BG

BG On The Rize!

What are you doing? Why are you making it out to be more than it is? What the deal, dude?

13. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I agree with BK. It's no one's business as to why Cimmy dropped OR. I do know it takes a lot more than 1 hour per game week to run a dynasty.

Things needed by commissioner:

1>find people who are willing to play, and willing to play by rules.
    2>Monitor gameplay to make sure nothing is suspect
    3>Handle any question, complaints, or concerns
    4>With Tradition, monitor the threads within their dynasty to make sure it's all legit.
    5>Handle scheduling concerns in preseason

There are other things I probably missed but those stand out.

Takes a lot of effort for a commissioner to do all that. Commissioners, rhanks for the effort you put in to make the dynasties run smooth.
    (y)

14. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

i hope u get in cimmmy look forward to playing against u soon again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.