Don't oversign! Don't forget!

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Oct 24, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Including any incoming transfers and any walk ons you'll have to take, don't sign past 70 players. Let me know if some of you idiots need me to do the math for you.

(especially if you've already signed 16 and are recruiting against me for a :1stars: kicker)

2. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

I have a question as this is my first off season with you guys. Am I allowed to cut existing players? If I have 6 Rb's coming back next year and one of them is a 44 overall with a 73 speed, is it ok to cut him? I am not talking about new incoming freshman I am signing, I am talking about players that were already on my roster when I took over... It's not like I have a ton of guys I want to cut but there is a couple guys that I don't want. If not that is cool but I just want to understand the rules completely.

3. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I don't think we are allowed to cut at all but Dylan will have to rule on that since you at new.

Also, I've signed 16, but I'm at 64 players total, have 16 seniors, and will be taking a max of 2 walk-ons, but probably none. As I see it, I've got 4 more open schollies.