DOUBLE CHECK ... NO DISCOUNT !!

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

This is to address all the posted rules and hopefully add to and reinforce them as well.

Use DaddyLeagues for player ratings. This is what the admins will use to settle all issues.
    DaddyLeagues link is on top of the TMFL home page.
    MAX DEALS ARE 4 OR 5 YEARS!!!! DEPENDING ON OVR; refer to the link and apply the correct bonus money.
    The bonus money is dictated by the contract not the entire value of both. If you're ensure about anything ASK... ALL ADMINS are on groupme and respond timely to both TSO & GM msgs.

GAMEPLAY
    I've been fielding a few complaints on things I will touch on briefly.

You should NOT be moving around multiple defenders around on D. Aside from your defensive adjustments, line shifts, base aligns, LB shifts etc... As a user you can move a player in the general area of which is makes sense for a player to realistically play. In the end there is no manually moving guys around then switching off them to control another player.

As a ball carrier you should not be sprinting on a FLAT <--------------> line to gain the edge. I understand it happening a time or two from play design. But every stretch, toss or special teams plays should not include this type of play.

Player positions, I understand a few teams don't have FB's on their rosters. You should be using a TE in place of this not a RB. It doesn't matter much if hes 6'2 250 because I can guarantee you he can't block for crap and he's not in to block.

Check your rosters, teams should be sitting at 53 players. I know a few teams are sitting on injured players who will not be playing this season and they are not on the IR. You're not doing yourself any favors here by fielding a team of 40 something guys.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Black Republican

3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Read and understood.

4. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

5. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Got it.

6. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Got it boss

7. Black Republican

Thanks fellas, no need for reply & acknowledge .. This is just the last bulletin. On already posted stuff.

8. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

I want discount double check.

To avoid confusion, I think you meant to say salary instead of contract? Contract would be considered the total value of both Salary and Bonus. I assume when people read "contract" they are going to think total contract value, this was a confusion last year when off-season hit. i think suge said it was to salary last year. I personally apply the % on the entire contract value, it is the easier calculation and ends up being a higher % if compared to salary.

"The bonus money is dictated by the contract not the entire value of both. If you're ensure about anything ASK... ALL ADMINS are on groupme and respond timely to both TSO & GM msgs."

9. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

10. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

I noticed threads earlier mentioning Madden let you field a team without a fullback, and was wondering how you were going to manage that. Got it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

GOT It, can we add that you can't run cover 3 zone every down on defense....regardless of how poor your secondary is....and mixing in cover 4 or 6 out of a different formation isn't mixing up, zone is zone...just my pennies, carry on

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Black Republican

PM me names...

13. Nockturn315

Nockturn315 Walk On