Down goes #17 Oregon!

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by CoachRedd, Dec 3, 2011.

1. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Details to come...

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I like "down goes #2 Oregon" better! ;)

3. CoachRedd

[​IMG]13 - 12[​IMG]

I lost the ball 5 times - threw 3 INTs and the CPU forced 2 very convenient fumbles - but played great defense and knocked out Derron Thomas in the first quarter for the game. That, coupled with 2 long bombs to speedy slot WR JJ Holliday in the 4th qtr, lead to Oregon being knocked off for the 2nd straight week in a row. The key was the fact that my defense held Oregon to 4 FGs in the game whenever we turned the ball over and gave them great field position to work with(and probably knocking their QB out helped as well haha). At one point I was down 9-0 and came back and also 12-7... but after connecting with my WR for a 2nd TD, I knew my defense could shut down the Oregon offense with a backup QB running the show.

I'm pretty sure my QB Osweiler is on pace to break the record for most INTs in a season. But, he does zing a couple balls downfield per game that keeps me having faith in him.

4. CoachRedd

I thought this might be a funny thread after you beat Oregon last week when they were top 3 team. haha

• Like Like x 1
  5. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I lol'd. Dude, we were 1-3 and my RB just rushed for 300+ yds, 5 tds, and I was a tad drunk while downing #2. Needless to say, I was pumped!

• Like Like x 1
  6. CoachRedd

This is the only way I can win...playing great defense. I'm horrible on offense. I cant throw more than 4 or 5 passes without having an INT or near INT. I've run the fleXbox One forever and this is my first attempt at a pro style offense... poor Brock Osweiler went from a future 1st rounder to an undrafted FA once I took over.