Down Goes SMU?

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Aug 20, 2010.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
    Down Goes SMU?

Holy freakin crap, you guys should check out the stats for that game. The 3rd quarter saw SEVEN touchdowns between the two teams...I think someone threw 8 int's as well, but can't remember if it was ECU or SMU. Defense was not a priority for either team lol(y)

Tough break trustandfall...I'm pretty sure Padron would have had this one locked down for you:(
  2. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Jul 19, 2010
    WOW... tough tough toughhh loss man. Those 8 ints had to be the killer... I have to say I love this game so far though, this is what college football is about. 20 somethings playing football with all their emotions left on the field. Upsets happen in real life, only suiting they happen in the game! Youll bounce back and rock your bowl game, no doubt!!
  3. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Jul 26, 2010
    Was definitely not an easy loss..

I'm finding less and less time to post as my work picks up.. It's really frustrating me because I don't want to set this aside.. I'm having a great time on here win or lose.. I'll be logging on tomorrow to play my Week 13 game hopefully. Just got home after an 18 hour shift.. Talk to you guys tomorrow.